NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 473 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that’s correct and let’s hope it is. Why can’t the supporters club come out and say the same But even if they pass the ell test. They have to still agree to pay the 3 million
I'm sure once the takeover is complete the supporters club will tell us everything
They could not say at this moment
But I do agree the supporters club should be the ones keeping us informed as to what is going on
I'm sure when it's done they will want us to renew our memberships every year

Of course it's true. See below.

As for the 3 million, they've already agreed to that .........they just need to stick to it (unlike the Spanish).

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/spor...ecks-continue-kyril-louis-dreyfus-bid-3085578
Sunderland's new owner's bid was put to the EFL on 24th Dec ......... cleared this week.

Next month for us & the Bahrainis.

What you don't mention either moonay is that the Sunderland bid is between two agreeing parties, the seller probably will not have done the background and financial viability checks that begbies did prior to sending the bid to the EFL, a proof of the sale price would be sufficient not a detailed breakdown of their future plans and where the money for the future running comes from.

Most of us on here are members of the supporters club, aren't we entitled to a bit of feedback once a week?
They know whats going on and keeping us in the dark, nearly £200 of my hard earned went in to those fundraisers others gave considerably more, some info wouldn't go amiss, they are no better than Krasner and co that lot.

Having just arrived in Saudi and just caught up with the latest update surely when the Admins said early March for the EFL to decide why were people expecting any news today? Next Friday will be exactly the same,lets just wait for the early March deadline !!

It's in literally no ones interest, other than the supporters, to get a deal done until the day before the EFL deadline for start of next season.
Wouldn't want to miss the drama of the sky countdown clock would we ?
Hope I'm wrong but I think we have a fair few more months of shit and anxiety to get through yet 🙄

Having just arrived in Saudi and just caught up with the latest update surely when the Admins said early March for the EFL to decide why were people expecting any news today? Next Friday will be exactly the same,lets just wait for the early March deadline !!

What has arriving in Saudi got to do with anything?

Camels?

Are you in Riyadh? Only been there once. Walked round the gold soukh with my jaw on my chest!
Yes in Riyadh but sadly under covid restrictions we can only leave the hotel to go to the Saudi Cup races tomorrow and straight back to the hotel then train afterwards to Dubai for the Dubai Cup meeting in a fortnight!Very impressive City from the Hotel though!

Have you seen the Ministry for the Interior building?...... the upside down pyramid! It's amazing.

Not sure where you're staying, but its close by to the Intercon.

Read something somewhere that IEC have informed shareholders of huge losses in profits. Awww what a shame for the dodgy bastards. Hope Choi and Yeung are set upon by an evil triad gang and die horrible deaths. Hope IEC and NLF are bought out by Delboy Trotter who gambles all their wealth and shares on a 3 legged greyhound in the 7 O clock race at Catford. Heres hoping Begbys are never given another job so they go bust and Greenback and Stanley have to find work as cycle couriers at Just Eat. All the buffoons at the EFL are found to be incompetent and replaced with people more suited to the task of running the Football League. The likes of Lee Mack and Tim Vine spring to mind.

Now I'm not one to hold a grudge but.

Most of us on here are members of the supporters club, aren't we entitled to a bit of feedback once a week?
They know whats going on and keeping us in the dark, nearly £200 of my hard earned went in to those fundraisers others gave considerably more, some info wouldn't go amiss, they are no better than Krasner and co that lot.

They tied themselves into knots by signing that NDA so they could have a look at the data room and get all comfy with the admins. Not sure why they needed to look at it in the first place, surely they only needed to sign an NDA IF the plan b is the last option.

Oh on that plan b, anyone any idea what that entails? We keep hearing about the plan b but I've not heard a single thing about it other than they are offering rewards? Whats happening with the money, who's going to be in charge, who's going to be shareholders, how long will the money, what will the money be used for etc.

The comms from them has actually been disgraceful in all honesty and I wouldn't blame anyone for withdrawing their money

They tied themselves into knots by signing that NDA so they could have a look at the data room and get all comfy with the admins. Not sure why they needed to look at it in the first place, surely they only needed to sign an NDA IF the plan b is the last option.

Oh on that plan b, anyone any idea what that entails? We keep hearing about the plan b but I've not heard a single thing about it other than they are offering rewards? Whats happening with the money, who's going to be in charge, who's going to be shareholders, how long will the money, what will the money be used for etc.

The comms from them has actually been disgraceful in all honesty and I wouldn't blame anyone for withdrawing their money

People gave that money (for a Plan B) in case things went tits up.

As it stands, things haven't (yet) gone tits up.

The money is held in an escrow account, totally securely

If people want the donation back, they can have it.

However, given there's still a chance of things going tits up, why would they?

As for the other questions .......... wouldn't they only be answered when our going tits up was confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.