#COVID19 | Page 873 | Vital Football

#COVID19

More interested in this awful road map. Can somebody explain to me how if 1/3rd of the population have been vaccinated (including all the vulnerable groups), the Pfizer vaccine reduces hospital admissions by up to 95% and hospital cases are already plummeting, that hospitality is closed until May and normal isn’t until July.... madness

We're governed by a bunch of twats, who have but a very slender grip on reality.

I genuinely believe they think that opening the pubs will mean we will all behave in a manner unbecoming. They truly have this misapprehension we're all drunken slobs, who only go to the pub to imbibe as much booze as humanely possible, then hug/kiss/fight/finger* people we meet.

Whitty, as brilliant a brain as he is, has probably only heard about pubs on Radio Three and has an image that they're all like William Hogarth depictions, pre the Gin act.

*Delete as appropriate

Last edited:
You would be better to moan about the need for the government to spend our money defending itself against no mark opposition MPs? If a case is brought it has to be defended. We have parliament and elections. These people should put up and fucking shut up.
You are strange. These no mark opposition MPs just won their court case. Why should they put up with unlawful acts?

You are strange. These no mark opposition MPs just won their court case. Why should they put up with unlawful acts?
Strange? You were the one banging on about public money being spent defending cases like this. I have suggested a way in which the money can be saved to be used for the greater public good.

Interesting info...

The 2nd vaccinations that are to be given, have already been put to one side by the army; so 2nd jabs are not being drawn out of future supplies.

Parliament is the place for questions, thats what it is there for. Not courts of law.
This is bordering on trolling lol.

Courts are not the place for questions? Questions about whether someone broke the law?

We should have
courts are not for questions

engraved into the entrance of the Middlesex Guildhall

Last edited:
Interesting info...

The 2nd vaccinations that are to be given, have already been put to one side by the army; so 2nd jabs are not being drawn out of future supplies.
This is great news!

My dad is 71. He's a stroke survivor. Paralyzed down one side. Housebound. Numerous illnesses that puts him more at risk of struggling with covid yet he's still waiting for his first Vaccination.

Apparently he's on a list somewhere. Yet other relatives that haven't any illnesses have had their first vaccinations.

This is great news!

My dad is 71. He's a stroke survivor. Paralyzed down one side. Housebound. Numerous illnesses that puts him more at risk of struggling with covid yet he's still waiting for his first Vaccination.

Apparently he's on a list somewhere. Yet other relatives that haven't any illnesses have had their first vaccinations.

That's crap.