Sky again | Vital Football

Sky again

damn side effect of being top of the league. and currently having so many away stats to quote.
but also... £€£€£€£

i wonder if robinson will give sky a tour of the changing rooms?

Here we go again. Just have to wait & see if beIN Sports pick it up 🤞🤞 Mind you - if they win I’ll be prepared to just listen to the commentary 😁

Apart from Johnson which other players are likely to be called up for internationals?

Poole and Scully could theoretically be in their respective U21s but I can't see that either Wales or Ireland have a game and they won't be eligible for future U21 competitions anyway.

rogers - the under 19 squad appear to have 3 games lined up for march. no idea if those games are going ahead though.

so for the oxford game, we could be missing... johnson, rogers, bridcutt, walsh, anderson... + morton?

Still think Sunderland and Oxford both away on 20th/26th March will have major bearing where we finish.

We're actually free in the week leading up to this game I think whilst Oxford are scheduled to play Tuesday so hopefully that would be a decent enough breather for us anyway.

Oxford have a few Irish lads in their squad who might get their first call up's to the First XI. The likes of Liam Kelly and Anthony Forde possibly. I think they are in a similar age bracket to Scully and Elbouzedi so probably too old for the U21's and below.

I think with the Euro squads getting settled we will be playing this game and probably without Johnson

Tired of these Sky games to be honest. I pay for an iFollow subscription with a certain expectation and then after the fact broadcasting rights get changed. Identify them at the start of the season or factor in subscriptions for iFollow.

Tired of these Sky games to be honest. I pay for an iFollow subscription with a certain expectation and then after the fact broadcasting rights get changed. Identify them at the start of the season or factor in subscriptions for iFollow.

I don't think the club are ever going to turn down a game being shown live on TV, due to the money it brings in, which is likely more than they would earn from iFollow. So unfortunately as we've been so successful it's just going to happen more often as the season draws to an end. Sorry to say, you'll just have to live with it, they can't predict which games will be shown at start of the season in the lower leagues as no neutral would want to watch Fleetwood vs Gillingham with nothing to play for.

Meanwhile in the Championship, 6 games are on ESPN + this week, so I would assume they are on Sky. Forest are on twice, tomorrow at Rovrum and then on Friday Derby v Forest.