Dinner n/g | Vital Football

Dinner n/g

• Thread starter Deleted member 13556
  • Start date
Actually had a veggie bean stew with veggie sausages (my dad, a butcher will be turning in his grave). The missus cooked for once.

Will compensate for this healthy meal by going on the sauce tonight. Some real ales and Leffe blond with chilli sensations and peanuts to go with our binge watching of Spiral.

Homemade Fish pie with locally caught fish, purchased from Appledore yesterday.
Pretty tasty if I do say myself.
I don’t like to swank because nobody likes a swanker.
Feel a bit over full if I’m absolutely honest 😳

Actually had a veggie bean stew with veggie sausages (my dad, a butcher will be turning in his grave). The missus cooked for once.

Will compensate for this healthy meal by going on the sauce tonight. Some real ales and Leffe blond with chilli sensations and peanuts to go with our binge watching of Spiral.

Very nice...got a few bottles of vegan beers to enjoy tonight!

Spiral! Now that's one of the greatest. And the female lead is so sexy in that typically French way.

Spiral! Now that's one of the greatest. And the female lead is so sexy in that typically French way.
Yes, agree re the female lead. The ginger one does nothing for me btw.

Also really liked the female lead in Borgen. Have you seen that? She made Danish politics interesting and that's no mean feat.

14'' Smoky Joe pizza (bbq base, chili beef, chorizo and red onion) accompanied by a couple of bottles of ale from the village brewery the missus got me for Valentine's.

Yes, agree re the female lead. The ginger one does nothing for me btw.

Also really liked the female lead in Borgen. Have you seen that? She made Danish politics interesting and that's no mean feat.

Yeah, but has she got hairy armpits ? Oh, and Pukka pie for dinner - which I ate outside whilst wearing a blue and white scarf and singing a daft song about dead cats and dustbins.

Quorn Jambalaya washed down with 2 pints of Tonbridge American Pale delivered by Past and Present micro