NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 471 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is no news necessarily good news. Does anyone have any idea whatsoever where we are up to and how close we are to seeing a new owner with the keys to the DW being paraded in front of the press and introduced to the fans?

Is no news necessarily good news. Does anyone have any idea whatsoever where we are up to and how close we are to seeing a new owner with the keys to the DW being paraded in front of the press and introduced to the fans?
No news is the worst news IMO as we remain treading water in purgatory with no light at the end of the tunnel.
If we were a dog the vet would be getting a needle out

I'm sure this what we already know and is a old story
Just put out by Northern quota. Org
Nothing new I'm afraid to say
But QUOTE me if I am wrong
The only "new" stuff is about the green light ...... if it's true ........ and if it isn't pertaining to a particular context.

But basically, you;re right ........ old stuff, spun, not particularly interestingly.

Dont see how any deal can be even close yet when no party has got to the stage of exclusivity yet.

If I've understood what's been said by the Admins correctly (since the ending of the Spanish interest), exclusivity would inly be granted once the bidder had proven their funds, and gained EFL approval.

So, they've done the first part, they're (hopefully) nearing the end of the second part, which would then mean exclusivity in agreeing the final deal.

Of course, they may well "do a Spanish", and halve their initial offer, but that doesn't seem likely.

If they've already bid £3m, and don't intend to change it, how long does it take for the Admins to say "thank you"?

Waiting in the wings, in case the Bahraini was indeed halved (or whatever), if any of the other runners are close to getting their own EFL approval, then I'd imagine exclusivity would swiftly be switched from one group to the other............. presuming of course that these other bidders aren't simply figments of the Admins' imagination !

If I've understood what's been said by the Admins correctly (since the ending of the Spanish interest), exclusivity would inly be granted once the bidder had proven their funds, and gained EFL approval.

So, they've done the first part, they're (hopefully) nearing the end of the second part, which would then mean exclusivity in agreeing the final deal.

Of course, they may well "do a Spanish", and halve their initial offer, but that doesn't seem likely.

If they've already bid £3m, and don't intend to change it, how long does it take for the Admins to say "thank you"?

Waiting in the wings, in case the Bahraini was indeed halved (or whatever), if any of the other runners are close to getting their own EFL approval, then I'd imagine exclusivity would swiftly be switched from one group to the other............. presuming of course that these other bidders aren't simply figments of the Admins' imagination !

Hope your right moonay lad

And still this fiasco drags on and on and bloody on. No doubt we'll get another nothing statement from our "friends" the administrators tomorrow as well just to add to the fun. Someone, somewhere needs to get their finger out and get this farce sorted for once and for all.

It's not really. Our potential new buyers have been with the EFL for about 3 weeks going off info from Admins, Nixon and Paul Kendrick. Sunderland buyers have been around for quite a bit longer than that.
Sorry Coddenchips but you know facts and common sense isn't acceptable on here!

What's happening with j Jackson heard rumour no longer involved with club and gone
Is this the new beginning for us could takeover be very close

His deregistration as a director has now been actioned at Co House, that's all. Same as Royle previously.

Are we all ready for the Begbys weekly swerve? Erm nothing to report we will be back on next Friday to tell you the same ...nowt.

From Simon Stone, bbc reporter

"Wigan Athletic remain in administration but the situation needs resolving quickly as EFL rules prevent them starting a second campaign without a buyer.
A consortium led by a Bahrain-based businessman is now the front runner but negotiations have slowed.
It seems paperwork has been submitted to the EFL, who are broadly supportive, but somewhere along the line there has been a hold-up and as each day passes without a resolution, the chances of it actually happening reduce.
Funding, apparently, is not the issue and this deal is seen as being more viable than the Spanish one that collapsed at Christmas.
But it is fair to say frustration is growing from all sides, which is not helping as the club battle to avoid relegation into League Two."

Doesn't fill you with optimism does it

Status
Not open for further replies.