Deep breath in ........ hold it .......and ..... breathe out. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Deep breath in ........ hold it .......and ..... breathe out.

Have you or anyone forgotten we're still in Administration and have been since June 2020.

You cant keep using administration for the shit shows from the players, now the excuse for a manager is at it with his poor team selections and bullshit excuses to the press.

The players are a disgrace, stick that on your banner.

You cant keep using administration for the shit shows from the players, now the excuse for a manager is at it with his poor team selections and bullshit excuses to the press.

Nope. That's still not picking owt apart.

Of course he's an excuse for a manager........... cos he's not a manager. He has the job cos Grayson wouldn't come, and Sheridan was bloody awful. Until Christmas, he'd made a decent start, but since the New Year, for whatever reason, the wheels have come off.

Given I very much doubt we're going to get a new manager in any time soon, I for one sincerely hope that Leam and Gregor figure out what's going wrong, put us right, and start to turn things round.

However, if any FIFA managers wish to put their CVs forward, I'm sure Begbies will look at them.

Nope. That's still not picking owt apart.

Of course he's an excuse for a manager........... cos he's not a manager. He has the job cos Grayson wouldn't come, and Sheridan was bloody awful. Until Christmas, he'd made a decent start, but since the New Year, for whatever reason, the wheels have come off.

Given I very much doubt we're going to get a new manager in any time soon, I for one sincerely hope that Leam and Gregor figure out what's going wrong, put us right, and start to turn things round.

However, if any FIFA managers wish to put their CVs forward, I'm sure Begbies will look at them.
Well as setting up to keep the score down doesn't seem to be working maybe a little "sin miedo" spirit and approach wouldn't go amiss.
Alternatively a quick call to Cook to understand why copying his awful tactics of last season until Feb is getting similar results may be useful.
Though as Richardson was there through all of that it's strange that he's repeating the errors of his former boss ?

no matter how bad these lot are. He as taken the job on he as also brought a few players in and let a few go So it’s also up to him to try and motivate them

I do wish you wouldn't screw up the html in your replies John !

Yes, I agree. He has the job, so the responsibility to get us out of this predicament is his.

As I said in the first post of this thread, a win on Saturday (however unlikely) will be the first step toward him doing just that, by getting us out of the drop zone.

Tonight was shite, but let's not imagine that things are done and dusted. After all, if we think that, then why the hell shouldn't the players and the management team think the same?

Okay T&C we get it you don't want a banner. Some of us do though, some of us are fed up of the way things are going at the moment and we haven't got a clue what else to do to change things and are powerless to do anything. So if some of us want to chuck in 10 or 20 quid to at least remind the club and players that we are still here then that's our prerogative, it might not work and they might not even notice it but at the moment I'm willing to try anything!

Well as setting up to keep the score down doesn't seem to be working maybe a little "sin miedo" spirit and approach wouldn't go amiss.
Alternatively a quick call to Cook to understand why copying his awful tactics of last season until Feb is getting similar results may be useful.
Though as Richardson was there through all of that it's strange that he's repeating the errors of his former boss ?

I have to say, I love how the Cook critics have to spit out anything that might possibly be conceived as praise with just a little bile as well.

Sin miedo suits me.

Okay T&C we get it you don't want a banner. Some of us do though, some of us are fed up of the way things are going at the moment and we haven't got a clue what else to do to change things and are powerless to do anything. So if some of us want to chuck in 10 or 20 quid to at least remind the club and players that we are still here then that's our prerogative, it might not work and they might not even notice it but at the moment I'm willing to try anything!

The quote "The players are a disgrace" was an idea for the banner, you can surround the DW with banners it wont make a scrap of difference.

The players are shit, they dont give a shit and the idea of a banner is shit, go ahead and waste your money, its more than a bloody banner we need.

I have to say, I love how the Cook critics have to spit out anything that might possibly be conceived as praise with just a little bile as well.

Sin miedo suits me.

Bloody Gomez!

Emotions are great aren't they? The fact people are still wound up enough about the football reminds us what we're fighting for. Just don't lose sight of that. It's a very long and dark tunnel, but to turn on the club now means we should have thrown in the towel in July and saved the heartache. Yes these players are here because they have nowhere else to go and yes the managers are making mistakes, but they're here keeping the club ticking over until the sun rises again. We don't need to love them, but remember this is all part of the necessary journey weve been forced in to making

Think your batting on your own tonight Mooney
Fine by me John. It's all about opinion isn't it. Doesn't make make wrong ......doesn't make you/others right. It just means we see things differently.

Same in previous seasons when some thought we were bound to be relegated, or didn't have a scoobys of being promoted, never mind champions !

Tonight (and yes, admittedly, other recent nights) was shite. Saturday might also be shite too. BUT ......... there's a chance that it might not ......... and that's what keeps us going.

After all, something's got to keep Leam Richardson, Gregor Rioch and the players going. ........... and if they have to do it, I reckon I can too.

Sin miedo suits me.
You asked for ideas on what to do next.
I offered two - not criticising at all where Cook got us too just why Leam is ploughing the same unsuccessful furrow rather than adopting what his then boss adapted to which then brought success !

After all, something's got to keep Leam Richardson, Gregor Rioch and the players going. ........... and if they have to do it, I reckon I can too.

I would have thought being guaranteed payment to the end of the season would be doing that tbh !
In addition getting a shift off to avoid becoming burnt out would be quite compelling.
May suggest my boss adopts this and see what happens 😉

The quote "The players are a disgrace" was an idea for the banner, you can surround the DW with banners it wont make a scrap of difference.

The players are shit, they dont give a shit and the idea of a banner is shit, go ahead and waste your money, its more than a bloody banner we need.
Yes we need all the finest players. Care to invest your money in the club?