Wigan 8 Hull 0 | Page 10 | Vital Football

Wigan 8 Hull 0

There was also one posted by our "friends" at the EFL which was taken down
Utter pricks given they are partly responsible 🙈

John. You keep saying "they". As I keep on saying in reply, some did, some didn't.
Simple really.
Without doubt there are definitely some in the team who are putting a shift and some as they are having to work doubly hard to make up for those who aren't. Lang, Tilt, Johnson, darinkwa, and merrie are putting a shift in week in week out, they are running their spleens out as well as trying to play football. The problem is though is the ones who aren't pulling their weight are having a much bigger impact than those that aren't!

We must accept relegation and more embarrassments to come. We have nothing and it's not gonna change because Begbys and the poxy EFL are not gonna release us from this nightmare anytime soon. Until a new owner comes in we cannot begin to recover. I feel sorry for everyone on the coaching and playing staff but we are where we are. The slaughter of this club has been fucking brutal and possibly terminal. It could take years and years for us to become competitive again because so much rebuilding is needed.
I feel sorry for the loyal supporters who are having to suffer this dross week in week out. It’s really not fair to witness how far this once great club has fallen

Shot ourselves in both feet again tonight, 25 minutes without much in the match, then 2 pieces of schoolboy defending and poor goalkeeping and we're 2 down and up against it. Thought our experienced pros let us down tonight, slack defending, poor passing all over the pitch and lack of decent decision making in the final 3rd. Had a look at their forum, to sum up, they blame Jones for first 2 (I'd also look at Wooton and Johnstone), we gave away possession far too easily in our own 3rd of the pitch. They were shite for 25 minutes, decent for 20 and coasting for 20. No real acknowledgement (bar a couple of comments, to be fair) of us being admin or how hard it must be for us as fans to watch

Shot ourselves in both feet again tonight, 25 minutes without much in the match, then 2 pieces of schoolboy defending and poor goalkeeping and we're 2 down and up against it. Thought our experienced pros let us down tonight, slack defending, poor passing all over the pitch and lack of decent decision making in the final 3rd. Had a look at their forum, to sum up, they blame Jones for first 2 (I'd also look at Wooton and Johnstone), we gave away possession far too easily in our own 3rd of the pitch. They were shite for 25 minutes, decent for 20 and coasting for 20. No real acknowledgement (bar a couple of comments, to be fair) of us being admin or how hard it must be for us as fans to watch

Did we feel for them when they lost 8 nil?......uncaring breed us football fans 😕

Wooten's missus in hospital, while Robinson and Aasgard were both rested to prevent burn out. (understandable, though maybe a luxury some will say we can't afford).

https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/fo...ugh-field-admits-wigan-athletic-chief-3138442
Burn out - FFS what a pile of crap comment that is - get them on the pitch we're in crisis up to our neck in brown stuff - I used to play 3 games in a weekend at their age never mind 2 a week - honestly lost for words

Lincoln are the exact opposite to us, they have less experienced players but they give everything. Keeper with 1 season in league 2 before this season. 1 of their back four has lots of league 1 experience the other 3 have played in league 2 or zero experience. 3 central midfielders with the majority of their careers so far in league 2. Striker who averages 35 games scoring 7 in league 1 throughout his career and two wide players currently on their first loans, one from forrest and the other city.

They'll show more drive, quality and commitment on saturday because they have done it all season. Even when other teams have twice as many shots as they do, they often come out on top because they want it more.

I was going to say for the first 20 odd minutes we were again looking like the better team and just as we started to step it up and look threatening, we get caught and once again we find ourselves behind. However I've said that quite a lot this season and getting bored of repeating things. What's worrying is that I think opposition teams have already grasped this and there coaches are telling them to allow us a bit of time on the ball, let us threaten for a bit, soak it up because we are unlikely to benefit from the pressure then as soon as we start to push up the field, catch us out with simple direct long ball football and then it'll be plain sailing for the rest of the match.
Very very worrying!
What is also worrying is that they know we have a useless keeper so the instructions are shoot from anywhere because the chances we will be gifted a goal!

Burn out - FFS what a pile of crap comment that is - get them on the pitch we're in crisis up to our neck in brown stuff - I used to play 3 games in a weekend at their age never mind 2 a week - honestly lost for words
"Richardson also confirmed left-back Luke Robinson was dropped to the bench and forward Thelo Aasgaard left out of the 18 to avoid them suffering burn-out due to the hectic schedule."

I find Richardsons comments astonishing and difficult to understand.

Yes Swindon it's been screenshotted so they can't deny it.
Shows the last 2 results and made a comment as to "what a turnaround" crass, unprofessional and unforgivable
The club should complain or at the very least the local paper should run a story to publically shame the EFL. If anyone has the screenshot they should send to Kendrick or Phil Wilkinson who appears to be covering him while he’s off