NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 466 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing something differently is changing the rules / processes they have in place.

No it isn't ! There's a massive difference between doing a job half-heartedly, and doing it properly, both under the same rules.

Fund sources have been a huge amount of time taken by the EFL in these checks.

Agreed ......... which supports the point that they're taking their own rules more seriously now, and being more thorough.

There is no logic behind them allowing one check which led to us going into administration and when we are trying to come out of administration using much different processes. Also if you are saying they've changed their processes then they should be legally liable for Au Yeung assuming control.

I don't get your point here. I thing you're trying to be too clever. ...... oh, and again, I haven't said they've changed their processes.

They didn't do a great job with Au Yeung & Choi. They're not going to make the same mistake again.

No it isn't ! There's a massive difference between doing a job half-heartedly, and doing it properly, both under the same rules.

Agreed ......... which supports the point that they're taking their own rules more seriously now, and being more thorough.

I don't get your point here. I thing you're trying to be too clever. ...... oh, and again, I haven't said they've changed their processes.

They didn't do a great job with Au Yeung & Choi. They're not going to make the same mistake again.

Have the EFL come out and said they did a bad job? If so it may be understandable. As far as I can see they've said nothing of the sort.

I really dont understand how you dont see "doing a job half-heartedly" is using a different process. Either a process is followed or it isn't.

Have the EFL come out and said they did a bad job? If so it may be understandable. As far as I can see they've said nothing of the sort.

I really dont understand how you dont see "doing a job half-heartedly" is using a different process. Either a process is followed or it isn't.
I'm not sure what else I can say Wlatic.

The process didn't change.

The adherence to the process, and the thoroughness of the investigations may have changed........the process didn't.

That's all.

Who on earth admits they've done a bad job? For example, you certainly aren't, in continuing to push your "change of process" theory.
😉

I'm not sure what else I can say Wlatic.

The process didn't change.

The adherence to the process, and the thoroughness of the investigations may have changed........the process didn't.

That's all.

Who on earth admits they've done a bad job? For example, you certainly aren't, in continuing to push your "change of process" theory.
😉

If mistakes are made people should own up.

I am indeed doing a bad job of explaining something that you have no interest of understanding.

Sorry Moonay it appears to me the EFL's process as in 'a series of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end' has completely changed from when we were last took over.

I am indeed doing a bad job of explaining something that you have no interest of understanding.

If mistakes are made people should ow

Don't worry pal, you are at a disadvantage after midnight with moonay. He's like feckin Dracula who does his best work in the small hours.

Twit-twoo..." what the fuck was that ?"...

It's ok, its only moonay.:ninja:

You just asked a question and then answered it!Yes they made a mistake with Yeung ,have learned from that mistake and are this time doing a thorough job of checking!Much better for us if they are doing a slow strict check surely!!
There's thorough and ridiculous. This is turning into ridiculous!!!

There's thorough and ridiculous. This is turning into ridiculous!!!

what is ridiculous is people expecting the EFL to have completed thorough checks in a fortnight. It will be months not weeks. Provide proof that a) they have sufficient funds, b) where those funds come from, then verify from independent sources the validity of what they have supplied, do this in different countries and different languages, potentially involving multiple entities e.g. individuals, corporations etc all during a global pandemic. It's weeks and weeks and weeks of elapsed time, not days.
I've been waiting 6 weeks for a UK bank to supply proof to a UK mortgage company that our UK property buyer is up to date with his previous UK mortgage payments and that's in this country, in the same language and a relatively simple and straightforward request (everyone blames Covid rather than incompetence for the delays, either way it's out of our control).

What shit is that ?

I ask again why do you keep making untrue stories about Lisa Nandy.
How do you know they are untrue ?
Many I talk too feel the same can never trust the council or mp when it comes to football and rugby
It's rugby first sorry if you don't like it but it's tough
But if you can prove to me it's not true I will listen

Fully agree with the first point.

Maybe if you'd explained how you think it's changed, rather than it just being followed more thoroughly, then that might have helped.

In order to help you out, I went on the EFL website .......... and I have to admit, you may be correct.

The Owners' and Directors' test has indeed been amended. It says so at the end. It doesn't say how mind you, so it may well be in a way that doesn't really affect the investigation of "source of funds", but who's to know?

Regardless, for me, I think the EFL are just doing something they should have done - but didn't do - previously.

7 Implementation

7.1 The original version of these Rules came into force on 10 March 2005. This amended version came into force on 13 October 2020.

Sorry Moonay it appears to me the EFL's process as in 'a series of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end' has completely changed from when we were last took over.

As I kept trying to say DP, that series of actions might have been exactly the same ........ but previously, it was given lip service.

How do you know they are untrue ?
Many I talk too feel the same can never trust the council or mp when it comes to football and rugby
It's rugby first sorry if you don't like it but it's tough
But if you can prove to me it's not true I will listen
So I have to prove it but its okay to make shit up.

So I have to prove it but its okay to make shit up.
How do you know it's made up you can't prove either way
Neither can I but I don't trust anyone
My view not arsed if you think it's made up bllx or whatever
I trust nobody didn't you believe Frampton and his bullshit as well

I posted nothing of the sort but you haven't the brains to even look at what I posted.
Oh down to insults pal that all you can do eh ?
Typical of some especially from you criticism of what others think or say
Then when they come back at you resort to childish remarks how old are you feckin 10

Status
Not open for further replies.