What Are You Watching Online? | Page 8 | Vital Football

What Are You Watching Online?

I used to work for a prominent company which supplied hardware for e-gamers through sponsorship deals. The money flying around in that sphere is absolutely insane. (None of it fed down to the minions building the equipment, I can assure you of that!)

We started watching Back To Life on Netflix last night - originally on the BBC I believe. Quite a good comedy drama with a dark basis.

Not normally a film person but on the recommendation of my daughter have just watched The 12th Man. Can really recommend, you’ve probably all seen it, as I said I’m not a film person but worth a watch, a true story.

Not normally a film person but on the recommendation of my daughter have just watched The 12th Man. Can really recommend, you’ve probably all seen it, as I said I’m not a film person but worth a watch, a true story.
Haven't seen it but I'll give it a go.
Try ' As far as my feet will carry me'. Also based on a true story. It's in German with subtitles but I suspect you'll understand it without them.

Just started watching Sneaky Pete with Mrs Riiiiik.
If it turns violent I'll end up watching it alone though.

Watching "Back" with David Mitchell and Robert Webb (Luncolnshire boy). Ok so far after 3 episodes but will need to up its game slightly to keep me watching.

Watching "Back" with David Mitchell and Robert Webb (Luncolnshire boy). Ok so far after 3 episodes but will need to up its game slightly to keep me watching.
We have just rewatched series one of this before watching the second series. It doesn't really go anywhere at all, unfortunately.

We have just rewatched series one of this before watching the second series. It doesn't really go anywhere at all, unfortunately.

No, it doesn't and it's not as good as Peep Show. Watchable with half a brain, but not much better.

After Sincilbanks recommendation, we keep meaning to watch Upstart Crow.

I watched "The Hurricane" for the second time last night. Decent film, even better song about the same subject by Bob Dylan.
Like the song, one of my favourite by old mumbly Bob. Haven't seen the film though - is it on one of the streaming services?

Like the song, one of my favourite by old mumbly Bob. Haven't seen the film though - is it on one of the streaming services?
Just looked, it's on Prime but not free!
There was also a really good audio series about it on BBC Sounds, with interviews of many of the actual people involved in the real events. Don't know if it's still there.