Forest vs Wycombe sponsored by throwing good money after bad | Vital Football

Forest vs Wycombe sponsored by throwing good money after bad

Woanz

Vital Football Legend
So we play Wycombe who given their budget & history have done incredibly well, where as we just piss money up the wall on loans funded by selling our family silver.

I don’t want to be rude about Wycombe but it is embarrassing that a club with our size & history is in a relegation battle with them, though that is down to our shitness & incompetence rather than any slight on them.

We better win as our current teams cleaning budget is probably more than they’ve ever spent ever.

The weather will be shit as it’s February & the weather has been shit anyway.

We’ve played them 4 times, winning 3 & drawing 1. We didn’t actually play them till 1996 when Banger celebrated his 50th.

Just remembered, I have actually been to their ground (Adams park or something like that?)

I think it's the only away game I went to under Schteeve.

4-0 win. Jonathan Greening looked great.

Just remembered, I have actually been to their ground (Adams park or something like that?)

I think it's the only away game I went to under Schteeve.

4-0 win. Jonathan Greening looked great.
wasn't it in the league cup, and was remarkable not only because Greening actually good, but also because Ishmael Miller actually turned out & scored. Heady days

Really has to be a win as we've some tricky games coming after, need to put a little buffer between us and the teams below. Get Riberio back at lb, Ameobi might be out so either lolley or Mighten in and maybe rest Grabban.

Well done again Woanz, I reckon you're on a good luck run and we need something out of this game, preferably 3 points.
On the other hand I'm sorry for our opponent this time, think they have done very well on what they must have had to spend and I'd like to see them stay up, but not at our expense.

says weakness finishing chances but they score pretty much every game, or at least the last 8 or so I saw. So they create chances and usually score. We may well need another own goal

Forest are on ITV4 for anyone interested, its the last of the three games on: Norwich v Forest from 1975; if memory serves we got a pretty good beating.

The first game is Tottenham v Chelsea - Chelsea being captained by an 18 year old Butch Wilkins.

That was some achievement what with Chelsea still having Chopper Harris and Charlie Cooke still playing.

I remember this game more for the crowd trouble which I doubt they will show.

says weakness finishing chances but they score pretty much every game, or at least the last 8 or so I saw. So they create chances and usually score. We may well need another own goal
They have scored 18; only Derby have scored fewer.

9 from open play, 6 from set pieces.

You are correct though, in that in the last few games they have scored in all but one.

This season they have beaten Wednesday, Birmingham and Cardiff, all but one goal

In just not sure what he's thinking Freeman is out of puff within 20 minutes, Murray I suspect might struggle around the same time?