v Palace | Page 5 | Vital Football

v Palace

Liverpool have lost to Burnley and now Brighton at home. All the away teams won tonight. It’s a strange season apart from us we are predictable most of the time. Oh well let’s hope we go for it on Saturday we fucking need to.

True Piemag.
after Southampton our next few games are:
Chelsea (a)
Man U (a)
Wolves (h)
West Brom (a)
Aston Villa (h)
Brighton (a)
Spurs (h)
How may points will we pick up from these.?
Pay Wilson does not get injured.

True Piemag.
after Southampton our next few games are:
Chelsea (a)
Man U (a)
Wolves (h)
West Brom (a)
Aston Villa (h)
Brighton (a)
Spurs (h)
How may points will we pick up from these.?
Pay Wilson does not get injured.
Aye Owl but but have a look at the bottom three's next eight games.

Don't get me wrong mind, we are in a struggle, but the little I've seen of us this season has convinced me we are not the worst.

That said, I doubt we are capable of the type of performance Brighton produced against Liverpool last night and Burnley are in a similar position to us.

When you look at Fulham's fixture list in comparison those eight points are massive.

West Ham (h)
Everton (a)
Sheff Utd (h)
Palace (a)
Liverpool (a)
Man City (h)
Leeds (h)
Villa (a)

Fulham have more fight in them than we do and are much more organised, I just think they've left it a bit late. The league is absolutely shocking this year and says it all really that we can go on a dismal run like we have and get away with it. Teams will probably survive with 30 or so points, it really is that bad.

Its crazy to think that this season could be the first in history where more games have been won by the away team than the home team . I think that in my opinion yes there are some poor teams and been some very poor games, it's still the best league to watch . Bottom ranked teams can often throw spanners in the works of those teams pushing for titles or European qualification .
Nothing (or almost nothing .... queue newcastle making southampton after a 9-0 drubbing look like Pep's Barcrlona) can be taken for granted .