Max Sanders Signs! | Page 5 | Vital Football

Max Sanders Signs!

Nice to wake up to good news. Looking at the Brighton/Womble comments Max looks like a very decent acquisition. Welcome to the Imps Max.

Comments sound great. Imagine he will be pushing the Jones / mcgrandles positions
Yes, having reflected on my Bridcutt suggestion, I think you may be right. If we are honest, you'd probably say that Jones and McGrandles, as good as they are at this level, might need to be upgraded if we go up. It definitely looks like we are planning for the Championship with this signing.

Not heard a bad word about Sanders so he should be a very good signing for us, even if we get into the Championship.

I remember 4 years ago being gutted that we lost Theo right at the end of the window, especially after his FA Cup performances.
What a totally transformational feeling now....it looks like great business in the window with 3 quality permanent deals and a top class loanee.
I love the way Appy plays his cards close to his chest and then never fails to surprise and delight with his market moves.
What great times to be an Imp.

Yes, having reflected on my Bridcutt suggestion, I think you may be right. If we are honest, you'd probably say that Jones and McGrandles, as good as they are at this level, might need to be upgraded if we go up. It definitely looks like we are planning for the Championship with this signing.

I think my criticism of Jones if there is one might just be unlocking teams. Good presser and goal threat getting in box (without huge numbers thus far) but when we're presented with brick walls as we have been a few times we might want more guile cm options which obviously grant sort of gets drafted into do

I would say Jones and McGrandles are broadly similar players. I would not have said that before McGrandles returned from injury, but he certainly looks a lot more attacking than he was before. Does that put them into the same area of the pitch? I am not a tactician, so I could be talking nonsense.

Some very good words from the Brighton end.

I suspect we'll not see *that* much of him this season, likewise Bramall and Poole.