Aston Villa v Newcastle | Page 2 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Newcastle

Considering their record since prem era down there - I never thought I’d see the day Newcastle would be 11/2 to beat those shitbags. Feel like I say this every week, but - a new low

Any early predictions? I'm going for a 3-0 home win and for us to have 2 shots - both off target. Bruce's recent interviews (I read them because I can't look at him or listen to him) have me really hoping we get fuckin hammered. I hope my prediction is wrong and villa score 6. No doubt Bruce will have dusted himself down, rolled his sleeves up and have a go HIS WAY. Then his post match interview will be full of the usual cringeworthy cliches only he can get away with.

You're on thin ice Broocie and I can't wait to see it crack
On the subject of cliches why are newcarstle fans fixated on 'Broocie' when he is NOT the problem ?

Also I'm fucking fed up with these so called pundits who keep saying the fans DEMAND attacking football. Who the fuck has said that? they haven't played attacking football since SBR.
Really rocks ?
So Cabaye, Ba and that big girls blouse Cisse were defensive were they :grinning:

Sorry...
forgot to mention their manager, Pardew ;)

Really rocks ?
So Cabaye, Ba and that big girls blouse Cisse were defensive were they :grinning:

Sorry...
forgot to mention their manager, Pardew ;)

Each of them had one good season then fucked off apart from Cisse who had one good season then was shit!

Pardew was hardly the attacking masterclass manager was he? Even that 5th place finish carried Bruce levels of luck. Don't forget Pardcunt also went on that poor run of results with those same players.

Each of them had one good season then fucked off apart from Cisse who had one good season then was shit!

Pardew was hardly the attacking masterclass manager was he? Even that 5th place finish carried Bruce levels of luck. Don't forget Pardcunt also went on that poor run of results with those same players.
Fuck me !

Anyhoos
some team news
Trezeguet is available after recovering from coronavirus and a hamstring problem

Newcastle forward Allan Saint-Maximin is back in the squad for the trip to Villa Park after an eight-week Covid-19 lay-off.

Ryan Fraser is available after completing a one-match ban, but Paul Dummett will miss out once again as he attempts to work his way back from a hamstring problem and Ciaran Clark is a doubt with a calf injury.

No worries Raza - it was a very simple question but you dont like being questioned do you

Didn't realise it was directed at me but to answer your question I don't mind being questioned. Do you? You didn't answer mine

On the subject of cliches why are newcarstle fans fixated on 'Broocie' when he is NOT the problem ?

I'm not sure fixated is the right word. You'd probably need to ask the ones who don't know who the problem is.

So then,what should I do ? Tune into Sky Sports watch the game and ruin the rest of my weekend or watch something else and pop match of the day on later for a watered down version of our latest disaster.

I'm not sure fixated is the right word. What also puzzles me is which of my posts over the past 10 years or more threw you as to me knowing who the problem is?
I'm dealing with the SHIT you are spouting now.
Your views on Newcarstle were a bit different 10 years ago, so they were.

I would take a point but have little hope that we will. I really wish this wasn’t live on Sky as I feel obliged to watch. Oh well it’s not like I am doing anything else and the T.V. is crap anyway.

I'm dealing with the SHIT you are spouting now.
You views on Newcarstle were a bit different 10 years ago, so they were.
I would say 90% of fans opinions have changed over the past 10 years one way or the other. That doesn't mean people don't know who the problem is. Thing is, that problem isn't leaving any time soon. So for now I'dappreciate it if people could stay on the topic of the match thread instead of blaming Ashley for everything from homelessness to child poverty.

I would take a point but have little hope that we will. I really wish this wasn’t live on Sky as I feel obliged to watch. Oh well it’s not like I am doing anything else and the T.V. is crap anyway.
That makes us three strong !
Anyone else supporting the team tonight ?

I would say 90% of fans opinions have changed over the past 10 years one way or the other. That doesn't mean people don't know who the problem is. Thing is, that problem isn't leaving any time soon. So for now I'dappreciate it if people could stay on the topic of the match thread instead of blaming Ashley for everything from homelessness to child poverty.
Lets blame Brooooooocy instead.
Right ?

Lets blame Brooooooocy instead.
Right ?
Can I ask what you and your mate mcreery are trying to achieve by hijacking every fucking football related thread on this forum and being all round condescending pricks?

Can I ask what you and your mate mcreery are trying to achieve by hijacking every fucking football related thread on this forum and being all round condescending pricks?
What a ****** :grinning:

Sorry I meant wan ker