Spurs will finish 5th Burt predicts.. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Spurs will finish 5th Burt predicts..

He might have missed the carabao cup final too if it hadn't of been rescheduled. They would still have been favourites but that would be a big blow for them.
This is true but I kinda hope he is available and City have their strongest or near strongest team on the day. Isn't this the main reason Jose was brought in? To win the one-off cup semis and finals against the best teams? And the real pressure games in the PL?

If City are without one or more of their best players there will always be that nagging question mark.

Poch got us close to the winning line on numerous occasions. We now need a manager to get us over it. On merit.

This is true but I kinda hope he is available and City have their strongest or near strongest team on the day. Isn't this the main reason Jose was brought in? To win the one-off cup semis and finals against the best teams? And the real pressure games in the PL?

If City are without one or more of their best players there will always be that nagging question mark.

Poch got us close to the winning line on numerous occasions. We now need a manager to get us over it. On merit.

Such a weird season; the winner will be the team that can find the consistency.

I guess that rules us out, but we could change that simply by believing we can take the game to the opposition and hurt them, it would make such a difference to players confidence.