Jan Transfer Window | Page 28 | Vital Football

Jan Transfer Window

One of the only players Alex Ferguson gave up on.

He might come good one day; McGoldrick did, although he wasn't anywhere near as deep into the dark underbelly of society.

But I would suggest we have enough disruption in the dressing room

One of the only players Alex Ferguson gave up on.

He might come good one day; McGoldrick did, although he wasn't anywhere near as deep into the dark underbelly of society.

But I would suggest we have enough disruption in the dressing room

Looking at the events at Derby last season in terms of disruption, seems like Morrison would be the powder keg that Derby need to make things VERY interesting.

Word down here is Zachary Cloughz is off to Wigan.

Can’t help feeling we should have done more with him. No doubt he’ll do well at Wigan & folk will be asking if he could do a job for us.

He has to want to knuckle down and put the hard yards in though Woanz.

Yes, we've had a succession of managers, but he has been out on loan 3 times and fail to impress in any of those, which becoming a very rich man at Forest.

Wigan will be a good move for him, back closer to home and a few ex-Forest players there too.

He has to want to knuckle down and put the hard yards in though Woanz.

Yes, we've had a succession of managers, but he has been out on loan 3 times and fail to impress in any of those, which becoming a very rich man at Forest.

Wigan will be a good move for him, back closer to home and a few ex-Forest players there too.

I’m not saying it’s not his fault as well it’ just you’d hope for £3m you’d have slightly more than what 1 goal vs the sheep, I genuinely cannot remember anything else he did other than that ssshhh celebration

I’m not saying it’s not his fault as well it’ just you’d hope for £3m you’d have slightly more than what 1 goal vs the sheep, I genuinely cannot remember anything else he did other than that ssshhh celebration

Definitely a poor return on investment, for what many thought was a really decent buy at the time!!

Zach shot himself in the foot though, saying that he never wanted to leave Bolton - then failed in 2 loan stints when we sent him back there.

It says something that every time we changed managers, he's been given a fresh start but failed to realise the undoubted talent he has..... I'd file this in the McGugan draw - but at least Lewis didn't cost £3m!!

Definitely a poor return on investment, for what many thought was a really decent buy at the time!!

Zach shot himself in the foot though, saying that he never wanted to leave Bolton - then failed in 2 loan stints when we sent him back there.

It says something that every time we changed managers, he's been given a fresh start but failed to realise the undoubted talent he has..... I'd file this in the McGugan draw - but at least Lewis didn't cost £3m!!

There was no question he had ability; it counts for nothing though when you have a bad attitude and zero application

To be fair to Mcgugan he delivered far more then Clough did .
Wasn't Clough supposed to have had serious personal problems ?

To be fair to Mcgugan he delivered far more then Clough did .
Wasn't Clough supposed to have had serious personal problems ?

McGugan could have achieved so much more than he did& by all accounts has had his own problems.

Clough appears to blame everyone else but himself, I'm unsure about whatever issues have prevented him from making the move to Forest a success, after such a promising start - but a succession of managers have seen ZC in pre-season and decided that he wasn't in their plans. It's a shame, as I really did think this was a great signing at the time.

McGugan could have achieved so much more than he did& by all accounts has had his own problems.

Clough appears to blame everyone else but himself, I'm unsure about whatever issues have prevented him from making the move to Forest a success, after such a promising start - but a succession of managers have seen ZC in pre-season and decided that he wasn't in their plans. It's a shame, as I really did think this was a great signing at the time.

Always remember that free kick he scored against Ipswich (I think) I am not sure I've ever seen a better free kick at the world famous CG and that's saying something.

I wish we would just recall Johnson and Carvalho, then focus on getting a box to box type midfielder to play alongside Sow or Arter/Yates/Colback, and another forward.
I think we have enough out wide, and rotating Johnson, Cafu, Carv in the 10 spot will see us pull away from trouble.
Then concentrate on getting Clough, Hefe, Guerrero, Diallo out the door, and even see if we can loan or sell Blackett, Figs, and Bachirou

More top management by the club.
Ridiculous right. He has his faults, but also great games and was adapting. We would have hoped that one of our managers would have been able to work him and get the best out of his talent for our team. I still think there is a player in there for us. Would also want Silva back, and return all our loans except Knockhaert. If we could get rid of Colback or Arter, Bachirou and then decide to sell Yates I'd be all over that too