If you were Shearer.... | Page 2 | Vital Football

If you were Shearer....

This from Broocey this morning:

We were absolutely frigging hopeless the other night, Absolute shite we were. I have to accept it. I've let the players be comfortable but the gloves are off now. I'm going to do it my way. I've said from day one the way I wanted to play and haven't done it enough.

:rofl:

We were absolutely frigging hopeless the other night, Absolute shite we were. I have to accept it. I've let the players be comfortable but the gloves are off now. I'm going to do it my way. I've said from day one the way I wanted to play and haven't done it enough.

The bloke is an utter bellend. Not only has he thrown the players under the bus with unprofessional comments like that, he’s also thrown himself under it too.

I think this sums it up nicely... https://www.themag.co.uk/2021/01/wa...D4hpJ62SEDVAxPltN6jI7ctPgvnRB0ZYWZsTaxDnqYpQY

One has to ask why has he "let the players be comfortable" (sic). That's just bad management if true.

Didn't he play HIS way at the start only to get thumped in practically every game? After getting done by Norwich big Jamal moaned about wanting to play the way Rafa set them up because they were familiar with the system.

Teams starting to pick points up now. Bruce is probably hoping for a miracle when ASM gets back to fitness. Can't see it myself.

What would you say to Bruce?

What would you genuinely say to a good mate who was making a balls of it?
What's Bruce done mac ?
Genuine question like.

I haven't seen much of the team but as it stands he has them in exactly the position his boss wants.

What's Bruce done mac ?
Genuine question like.

I haven't seen much of the team but as it stands he has them in exactly the position his boss wants.

This was after the Sheffield game which he made a complete balls of

Considering the bad run we were on that game was a genuine chance of 3 points and he couldn't have got it more wrong

I think that result, potentially could be very damaging in the bigger picture and it just got me thinking what I would say to a good mate when obviously struggling