Whatever happened to the Oystons? | Vital Football

Whatever happened to the Oystons?

Bear1951

Vital Football Legend
Have they paid all that they were supposed to to Uncle Val?
Is Owen still married? Is he still alive? Does he have dementia?
How is Sam? Does he still manage the hotel?
Is Karl living in a homeless shelter ?
Are they still popping up in the local news?
Are there any plans to make a TV drama about the Dynasty?

They could be awaiting Whitey with his tar and feathers .......Not really bothered myself I have moved on.

I hadn’t given them any thought and when I seen this thread title I thought who really cares.

Now I’ve read the post I’m quite intrigued what they are doing with themselves and whom they are inflicting misery on.

I would mainly love to know whether they have paid uncle Val yet and what assets they have left .

Last I had read on social media:
1. OO had been in Spain but was back staying at the wedding / hotel facility where they had displayed the woolly mammoth. He is now 87.
2. VO was still at Claughton Hall
3. KO was still pursuing his unfair dismissal claim, with the court hearing deferred twice. There were rumours that he had been involved in another extramarital relationship / dalliance at a house near the zoo
4. SO was last heard of living in the USA, although there were doubts he could pass their residency and character test.
5. VB had recovered most but not all of the court award and was not chasing the rest.

And now the confession. Over the last 10 years I have been researching my family history and now have over 5000 people in my family tree. My mum's father was from a family of miners who lived at Crook in County Durham. He had 8 siblings and one of his younger brothers married a Laura Carr. It turns out that one of Laura's second cousins was one Owen J Oyston!!!. At least he isn't a blood relative or a direct line

Not a direct line Pete admittedly but it's still far too strong a link for you to be able to continue to post on here. Subsequently you're banned and by this ruling Abel, you too are banned.

PS Prem didn't have posters of the Oystons on his walls but he did have a full colour photo magazine of them. Unfortunately though all the pages seem to be stuck together.....

Not a direct line Pete admittedly but it's still far too strong a link for you to be able to continue to post on here. Subsequently you're banned and by this ruling Abel, you too are banned.

PS Prem didn't have posters of the Oystons on his walls but he did have a full colour photo magazine of them. Unfortunately though all the pages seem to be stuck together.....
I have the Premier Team Shirt framed plus a signed Charlie programme from Wembley,,,I would. have thought the Oystons would be more at home in Australia perhaps you could provide them with bed and breakfast.

You had better behave yourself or I will ask Karl and Sam to come across to sort you out!