Ollie Burke | Page 2 | Vital Football

Ollie Burke

Oh Diddums Grayson,you keep gobbing at me you'll get it back and more,simples really abit like you mi owd pal.:nerner:Sorry if you do indeed have dyslexia but the rest of my post stands, after all they didn't make me a Vital HERO for nothing you know.:rocker::cup::giggle: Have a lovely afternoon BLADES wherever you may be. UTMPB
your a fuckin idiot rod its you that jumps on me on every single post ya thick twat have a look ,and othe posters have started noticing .ffs grow up you old fart

Please lads can't you both move on, we have a virus to beat and then we can get back to the Lane and the really important bit of our lives.

Please lads can't you both move on, we have a virus to beat and then we can get back to the Lane and the really important bit of our lives.
just watch owt i post he starts with the personal insults he cant help his sen. thats my last on the matter , up the blades .

It seems like i've got owd Twirlio dangling on a string(great song by Chairman of the board by the way) He won't let owt drop Chippy,he's like a spoilt brat,:yes: he likes giving it out but cries like a Baby when he gets it back. Anyhow there isn't much happens on here so it adds to the number of posts. UTMPB

It seems like i've got owd Twirlio dangling on a string(great song by Chairman of the board by the way) He won't let owt drop Chippy,he's like a spoilt brat,:yes: he likes giving it out but cries like a Baby when he gets it back. Anyhow there isn't much happens on here so it adds to the number of posts. UTMPB
hahahahahaahahahahahahah have a nice day

Talking of spats and exchanges I see Paddy Kenny has riled a few piggies with a tweet.

" Only one PL win and it's is one more than your lot in the past 20 years"

Goooo On Paddy!

Talking of spats and exchanges I see Paddy Kenny has riled a few piggies with a tweet.

" Only one PL win and it's is one more than your lot in the past 20 years"

Goooo On Paddy!
Yes i saw that TT,there's one when Paddy tells a grunter you've got more chins than a chinese phone book.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:With humour like that Paddy would be good to have on here,although one or two may get upset by his humour i suppose.:giggle: UTMPB

Yes i saw that TT,there's one when Paddy tells a grunter you've got more chins than a chinese phone book.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:With humour like that Paddy would be good to have on here,although one or two may get upset by his humour i suppose.:giggle: UTMPB
have a look at paul beasley on that podcast john parkin does ,hes not reight int head .brilliant watch though

It was probably that that tempted Chris to take a chance on him if he acquires some composure and starts to make the right decisions in the right areas which is more than possible looking at his age he is goin to be worth a hell of a lot more than we paid for him as he has something you can’t teach and that’s blistering pace
A young Billy with his pace would be just the job!! 👍

The "easy to say but" opening to my post might have given most a clue as to the context of my post.
Seeing as virtually all forum posts are speculation and opinion about formation, tactics, transfers, outcomes, what ifs etc then we could always close the forum and leave your balls where they deserve to be - dangling in the freezing cold.

BTW you dont have quote as many times as you have balls:eek:

I have no clue what you are on about. You are obviously far more intelligent than I am. Its seems dementia is rife in this board right now.

That surprises no one.
Neither does your gratuitious insult to anyone suffering from dementia- which my mother died from.

You are still smarting from me fucking you on the trump thread, grow up child. If you ever post anything about football worth reading I will give you your due but I wont hold my breath.

You are still smarting from me fucking you on the trump thread, grow up child. If you ever post anything about football worth reading I will give you your due but I wont hold my breath.

As I said on the 'Musings' thread I was merely putting an alternative scenario-see below- and did not see your response as aggressive or confrontational but you seem to think posting is about winning or losing.

" AS I said WB, I have no real involvement and have not followed closely much of the detail but was just saying that, in any scenario, not this particular one, that could be a factor. "

If you want to be continually confrontational and insulting feel free, it is of no matter or concern to me.I just hope you, or anyone you are closely connected with, also suffers from a terrible illness very soon, just for the experience though, nothing malicious.

As I said on the 'Musings' thread I was merely putting an alternative scenario-see below- and did not see your response as aggressive or confrontational but you seem to think posting is about winning or losing.

" AS I said WB, I have no real involvement and have not followed closely much of the detail but was just saying that, in any scenario, not this particular one, that could be a factor. "

If you want to be continually confrontational and insulting feel free, it is of no matter or concern to me.I just hope you, or anyone you are closely connected with, also suffers from a terrible illness very soon, just for the experience though, nothing malicious.

What a complete twat you are, You have no idea what I or my family members or friends have been through or are going through because I don't bleat about it to total strangers on a message board.

This is about me making you look a twat, you can deny it but we both know the truth.

What kind of a c @@@ wishes ill on others.

Fucking pathetic ******.

Under the cosh has some great interviews, watch Dean Windass and Paddy kenny's. For a real laugh watch Mark Crossley talking about cloughie, what a character.
yeah thats it some classics on there pal ,well worth a look for any football fan