• Win

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Mourinho has us playing defensive football,at home,to Fulham why would he play any different against the "Chumpions"...
Loss written all over this for me unfortunately.

The funny thing is I’m happy enough to defend deep and counter attack Liverpool. We could have easily won at Anfield playing that way.

What I don’t like is playing negatively against the Fulhams and Palaces of this world.

I won’t be surprised to see us win this one.

We had more than enough high quality chances to get at the very least a point at Liverpool. If we are to have a hope in this game we will need the chances to be falling to Kane or Son and if not then Bergwjin and co better have brought their shooting boots this time.
Not hopeful, but you never know what Spurs will turn up and you don't know what side they will have out.

Hopefully they take the FA cup serious against United and that we can rest the important players for the week and a half after the Sheffield game

If Mourinho has us playing defensive football,at home,to Fulham why would he play any different against the "Chumpions"...
Loss written all over this for me unfortunately.

Aren't they on a fallow non-scoring run, did I hear last 5 games they've failed to score?

This may well be the game that Jose starts showing some belief in our players attacking prowess - as long as we don't see Sisososo in the starting 11, we'll be more positive and could easily out-score them.

Aren't they on a fallow non-scoring run, did I hear last 5 games they've failed to score?

This may well be the game that Jose starts showing some belief in our players attacking prowess - as long as we don't see Sisososo in the starting 11, we'll be more positive and could easily out-score them.
You know thats going to change when they play us Ex unfortunately,everyone breaks their Duck against us.🙄

Oh come now people, have some confidence! lol! its only last seasons runaway Chumpions, we can do it, we should have done it at Arsefield, we will do it.

Ok I will get my coat lol! na! seriously we can/will do it, 3pts in the bag.

Actually their secret weapon is Firmiinho, he is pants against everyone else and then seems to wear his pants on the outside when he plays us.. He played out of his skin against us and was the difference

The interesting selection will be at centre half. We've seen Rodon, Dier, Davies in a 3 play against Sheff Utd. Before that, it was Sanchez and Dier against Fulham, Rodon and Toby (1st half) against Marine, and Sanchez and Dier against Brentford.

That means Toby's last full game was on 2nd Jan against Leeds. Now unless he's been carrying a mild injury, it is as if we've given him a winter beak to keep him fresh for the business end of the season.

So is it 2 or 3 centre halves and does Toby get a recall to the league team?