• WIn

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's entirely and utterly Jose's fault, his defend a lead tactics are asking for it everytime we do it.

Based on our second half performance, they had greater ambition, pressed harder, played higher and created the opportunities whilst we sat back and conceded space and time yet again.

Jose is now a tactical Buffon all of his own making. He is at times literally clueless.

FFS!! Fulham in 18th who we should have buried, thye put on ambitious second half subs early and easily contained our threat by literally marking kane and son out of most of the second half.

fcuk this for football, Jose needs a fecking electric charge up his arse so that he actually gets pro-active instead of falling asleep.

Awww.. You're actually starting to make me feel less alone!

When will that Clown Jose realise Spurs can't defend a 1-0 lead,never could,never will. His outdated tactics have no place in the modern game,every single one of the so called " lesser teams" don't fear coming to our place because they know they have a great chance to get something and anyone who thinks we have lost our Spursey tag is dilliousinal. It sickens me when I think of where we would be now in the table if we hadn't dropped all those precious points. Absolutely livid.

When will that Clown Jose realise Spurs can't defend a 1-0 lead,never could,never will. His outdated tactics have no place in the modern game,every single one of the so called " lesser teams" don't fear coming to our place because they know they have a great chance to get something and anyone who thinks we have lost our Spursey tag is dilliousinal. It sickens me when I think of where we would be now in the table if we hadn't dropped all those precious points. Absolutely livid.
Jose has never encountered the Spursy phenomenon before, Vinny. Although, when Fulham got a corner about a minute from the end of Stoppage time, I saw him storm to his seat on the bench, almost resigned to the fact we were going to concede. Hopefully the penny drops, but I won't hold my breath.

I agree with you Jose stinks the place like hell, he is busted flush so once we win a cup if we do he should f**k off our team

I read a stat that said in our last nine PL games we have had a total of 12 shots on target in the 2nd half of games. Don't know if it's right or not....

Sky gave Mom to the Fulham keeper, 2 excellent saves and the post prevented us from scoring.
That's fair enough, Nick. I thought he looked good as well. However, my eyes saw us cede ground and possession, at home, to a bottom 3 team with 48 odd hours notice they were playing this game for chunks of the second half.

We were not playing well, and Jose did nothing to stem that until it was too late.

That's entirely and utterly Jose's fault, his defend a lead tactics are asking for it everytime we do it.

Based on our second half performance, they had greater ambition, pressed harder, played higher and created the opportunities whilst we sat back and conceded space and time yet again.

Jose is now a tactical Buffon all of his own making. He is at times literally clueless.

FFS!! Fulham in 18th who we should have buried, thye put on ambitious second half subs early and easily contained our threat by literally marking kane and son out of most of the second half.

fcuk this for football, Jose needs a fecking electric charge up his arse so that he actually gets pro-active instead of falling asleep.

This is what I was afraid of. Jose is just lucky we have no fans in the stadium also he is lucky that we have had the easiest cup draws in every cup.
I said he was outdated and this defend a 1 goal lead will not work. Our strikers have got to score 100% of the time for this to work. Playing 4 cms and 3 of them cdms was a joke. This man needs to go

That's fair enough, Nick. I thought he looked good as well. However, my eyes saw us cede ground and possession, at home, to a bottom 3 team with 48 odd hours notice they were playing this game for chunks of the second half.

We were not playing well, and Jose did nothing to stem that until it was too late.

We played well enough to carve out some good chances, Hugo was rarely forced into action and it was pretty basic stuff when he was.

This is what I was afraid of. Jose is just lucky we have no fans in the stadium also he is lucky that we have had the easiest cup draws in every cup.
I said he was outdated and this defend a 1 goal lead will not work. Our strikers have got to score 100% of the time for this to work. Playing 4 cms and 3 of them cdms was a joke. This man needs to go
Imagine if our stadium was full tonight! There would have been a riot ... but not the forgivable BLM kind! :rofl:

Sky would be falling over themselves to condemn it!

We played well enough to carve out some good chances, Hugo was rarely forced into action and it was pretty basic stuff when he was.
I was surprised with how we played in the first half. No complaints there apart from not getting a second. Hugo wasn't troubled much, you are right, but it was last ditch tackling, or Fulham players not quite up to the quality that prevented Hugo from saving us, not our own good play.

Second half was so poor from us, though, and I think the biggest gripe from us here is that Jose did nothing to change it.

Credit where it is due, but the same for criticism.

Why would you need to stop there? Here, I'll get the ball rollin'...

JOSE OUT!

he can fuk right off the pos.

With u xv & Ex, Jose Out! Said it a long time ago, his tactics are out-dated and easily read by any astute manager/coach.
Now that Makes three of us, plus all those I didn't mention.....

I agree. The Winks, Hojbjerg, Sissoko and N'Dombele line-up worked pretty well in the first half. Second half, when it was clear it wasn't working, then a change should have been made.

Surely this was the time to give Dele an opportunity, given all the good press he'd received this week.

Yes true or Bale I do not know what he has got against Bale and Dale

Yes true or Bale I do not know what he has got against Bale and Dale
Yeah, I know Bale is just back from injury, but why name him on the bench if you aren't prepared to play a bona fide game changer. In that case, go with young Alfie again, for all that logic makes!

Remember when he pulled Dier off after 28 minutes against Olympiakos, or Dele at half time against Everton and people were raving about what a proactive manager he was ...

Remember when he pulled Dier off after 28 minutes against Olympiakos, or Dele at half time against Everton and people were raving about what a proactive manager he was ...
I am not ashamed to admit that I was one of those that welcomed the proactive approach and was so pleased to see the back of Poch's 85th mins substitutions. Here we are, a complete 360 degrees! He's even taken a leaf out of Poch's book of "how to burnout your key players".

Jose post match:

"In the first half we had chances to kill the game. Some of them are Areola's responsibility. In the second half we had the biggest chance to kill the game but when you don't do it you cannot concede goals the way we did do it.

This is the same story basically since the beginning of the season. We can talk about not killing the game yes, we can speak about that, and today was a clear situation where we could and should have killed the game in the first half."