Ads!! | Vital Football

Ads!!

Charliejoejohn2

Vital Squad Member
More ads than football on here. I don’t want any curtains, coats or jumpers. I don’t want any help with my portfolio I just want to discuss threads with fellow Blades!! 👎👎👎👎😡

Put an ad block er on your laptop Charlie - makes it much easier. I don't have one on my mobile and its virtually impossible to use.

Google it and you'll find what I mean.

On my screen now are Boots,Hats,trainers coats, jumpers, umbrellas. It’s like a catalogue. Screen keeps freezing. To be blunt it’s shit3!!

Thank God I don't have a smart phone is all I can say. I use my 10yr old Toshiba laptop with Adblock plus and can't remember the last time I saw an ad on any site.
Any site that blocks me from reading unless I switch it off can fk off. I'll find the info I want elsewhere.

I wonder if some of the old posters would come back to Bladesmad as well as who is on Vital Blades ?. Bladesmad had a lot more traffic.

The reason we all left was the ads I think - don't mind ads but when they get stupidly obtrusive on the site its just not worth it
Yes i remember but we just jumped out of the fire and into the frying pan. I just miss Bladesmad, it was way better than S24SU.