Only in America... | Page 28 | Vital Football

Only in America...

I see Trump has found (allegedly ) two dead people voting in Michigan. Given the margin of victory there was 100.000 I guess it’s reason to get the result overturned.
Semi seriously it has been puzzling me all these allegations of vote rigging et al, obviously there all one way and if there have been any dodgy votes they have all been for the Democrats. I would love it ( in a Kevin Keegan style) if someone could prove some Republican dodgy voting.

I see Trump has found (allegedly ) two dead people voting in Michigan. Given the margin of victory there was 100.000 I guess it’s reason to get the result overturned.
Semi seriously it has been puzzling me all these allegations of vote rigging et al, obviously there all one way and if there have been any dodgy votes they have all been for the Democrats. I would love it ( in a Kevin Keegan style) if someone could prove some Republican dodgy voting.

Given how early lots seemed to have voted, inevitably quite a lot of genuine votes will have been cast by people then dead come actual polling day.
Must happen here too.
I think dead candidates have even won sometimes, I think!

But back to actual corruption, I did once read a biography of Lyndon Johnson and he did a lot of getting votes from dead people in Texas.

Plenty out there if you know where to look
https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electi...iness-partner-as-witness-in-sharpiegate-case/.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/-tru...fraud-pennsylvania_n_5f91e43ec5b61c185f4848de

The Republicans are past masters at that sort of thing - electoral dark arts. See the 2000 election for the most obvious example of stealing an election (the world might be a very different place if Al Gore had been awarded the presidency).
And that's before the behind the scenes machination to make it more difficult for people to vote (especially black people) - there's a whole industry behind tightening voting procedures in targeted areas in the name of reducing the risk of electoral fraud, which are designed specifically to target potential democratic voters.

The Republicans are past masters at that sort of thing - electoral dark arts. See the 2000 election for the most obvious example of stealing an election (the world might be a very different place if Al Gore had been awarded the presidency).
And that's before the behind the scenes machination to make it more difficult for people to vote (especially black people) - there's a whole industry behind tightening voting procedures in targeted areas in the name of reducing the risk of electoral fraud, which are designed specifically to target potential democratic voters.

I believe the term "voter suppression" is the term often used.

And now Trump directly trying to subvert the democratic process in the US by attempting to strong-arm electoral college appointees to vote Republican in states that lost the vote.

And that is an object lesson in why that archaic system needs to go.

And now Trump directly trying to subvert the democratic process in the US by attempting to strong-arm electoral college appointees to vote Republican in states that lost the vote.

And that is an object lesson in why that archaic system needs to go.
I think his meeting with the Korean lad (further) warped his mind! He's acting like a crazed dictator.
All he's good for is some laughs on Spitting Image, even that is more his hair than him!

I see some senators are still trying to overturn the election result. They really do believe in Trump, much like kids believe in the tooth fairy.