Coronavirus | Page 519 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

It has saved me from getting it and we got deaths down to less than 20 a day until Boris released the muppets and paid them to go for meals sent the students back and opened the schools.
I get that some people can't handle it but most people can, I hate staying in but I do it.
You have absolutely no evidence is has or will stop you from getting it. Deaths dropped because of Summer, it is what happens to Corona viruses, we know that because it happens to the corona virus flu every year.

Boris Johnson’s view on school opening safety:

“Schools are safe, schools are overwhelmingly safe, for now, go to school, but don’t go to school when they aren’t, even though they are safe, that may change I’m reconciled to that, but they are safe, even though they aren’t safe, for now.”

For legal purposes, the above quote is fabricated.

Regional restrictions in England are "probably about to get tougher" to curb rising Covid infections, the prime minister has warned.

Boris Johnson said he was "entirely reconciled to doing what it takes to get the virus down," including keeping schools closed if necessary.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55521747

Also Johnson: "no doubt in my mind that schools are safe"; the risk to children was "very, very low".

:arrghh::arrghh::arrghh:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55521580

So most of England is in T4. Johnson says he is reconciled to tougher restrictions. The only noticeable difference between T4 and the national lockdown last March is that schools and colleges are open.

I wonder what these "tougher restrictions" could possibly be??

And given we are now almost 10 months into this fiasco, at what point might the whole of the UK actually act as one instead of these ridiculous regional variations?

Asking for 75,000 people and their families (and the 65 millions others in the UK).

I give up, it seems the lunatics have taken over the asylum. Economies cannot return, kids cannot catch up. Have you any idea what damage this is doing for future generations both emotionally, health wise, and financially? It is exactly the point that we need to treat cancer patients that this total fixation on Covid is so dangerous. Hopefully the government are a bit more balanced than the stupid mass hysteria that is gripping some people.

And with that I am certainly out.

My last comment.

You have no proof lockdown doesn't work. How many more would've died without it? You don't know.
I have graphs of rates dropping as soon as lockdown started.

Economies don't recover? We've had world wars, the 2008 collapse err...yes they do.

Kids can't recover. Really? This pandemic is a blip in the long life they will hopefully have. My niece lost her grandad aged 5....That has a huge affect on kids too y'know.

You are crushing me with you're non evidence.

Signed

A lunatic apparently

stroke of luck weren't it

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-mp-beat-vaccine-wait-19534128

be utterly bizarre if there's a situation where they are 'wasteing' doses except for the fortunate appearance of an mp

Ridiculous that, agreed.

And:

University Hospitals Birmingham (UHB) NHS Trust, which runs the QE along with Heartlands, Good Hope and Solihull hospitals, came under fire last week when it emerged executives had received vaccinations while frontline staff were still waiting for theirs

You have no proof lockdown doesn't work. How many more would've died without it? You don't know.

This is exactly the point. It might not have helped, but I can't see that it hasn't. In fact, we should have done lockdown a few weeks before we did originally and as Andrew Marr asked Johnson today, if you are following the science, why didn't you lock down in September when SAGE said it was needed. All of a sudden 'the science' wasn't something for Johnson to quote.

If we hadn't locked down, the way the virus spreads, surely the hospitals would have been over-run and more would have died. Seems like logic to me.

Obviously there is the other issues, mental health, economy, other illnesses going undiagnosed and so on. All in all, it is a blinking nightmare!

As a business owner I can understand the frustration with lockdowns. It's not ideal for kids to be out of school or businesses not being able to open. Still, the alternative is mass infection and something like 650k deaths in the UK. Hospitals get overrun and business and schools will be empty anyway. This will pass and everything will get back to normal eventually. Keeping a lid on the situation while we wait for the vaccine to be rolled out is the only sensible option right now.

I think Boris' wibblings today say everything.

There's no perfect answer here as even though I'm in the shut camp there are valid points arguing the opposite.

Without even a semi competent Gov we're shafted in every direction.

They'll still be working out the best way to tackle the vaccinations in April.
I read the St John ambulance were co-ordinating something, god help us have you seen those clowns handle a stretcher at the old football matches

They'll still be working out the best way to tackle the vaccinations in April.
I read the St John ambulance were co-ordinating something, god help us have you seen those clowns handle a stretcher at the old football matches

Yes St Johns asked me to help , along with everyone who has done a first aid course with them I imagine.