Shelvey | Page 2 | Vital Football

Shelvey

Please keep posting, dimwit. You are fucking value, I'll give you that.

Lee Clark, last two jobs sacked by Bury and Blyth Spartans, aye, give him the gig 🤣😃😄

And having a cse grade 5 in home economics hardly makes your comments of any value, you sozzled dimwit.

And having a cse grade 5 in home economics hardly makes your comments of any value, you sozzled dimwit.

Happy New Year, dimwit. Thank fuck you're not head of recruitment anyway.

Can you imagine the job interview:

Dimwit: So, Mr Clark, I see your last two managerial positions have ended in the sack from those footballing behemoths Bury and Blyth Spartans. Can you tell us why you think you are qualified to be the next manager of Newcastle United?

Clark: eeeeeh, well, I wore an SMB t shirt to Wembley, like!

Dimwit: when can you start?

He's shit! Him and M Longstaff running through custard leaving Teilemans completely unmarked. Pathetic! Feel sorry for the defenders when they play ok but wankers like that in midfield that don't drop back to protect them.

Yep our midfield is indeed on the poor side. They were totally outplayed today that’s for sure. Not really sure what the answer is if indeed there is one.

As much as Bruce coached the ability out of every one of these players, shelvey was always a lazy bastard. Benitez noticed that too hence why he stopped playing him