Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Lincoln City | Page 32 | Vital Football

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Lincoln City

Evening imps. I’m off to walk the dogs and then cook my favourite curry. A chicken Bangalore. It’s difficult roasting the spices and timing things but great if I get it right. I hope you are all well. This god aweful pandemic seems to be deepening. Stay safe. We are top of the league, say we are top of the league :wahey:

Good solid performance. Really pleased for Tayo. It was inevitable that Ollie would score. Thought the Dons only threat was in the air.
A bit less pace from Johnson's crosses and we might have had a few more goals.
Onwards and upwards.

That's the sort of gritty away win promotion bids are built on, against limited but well organised and physically strong opposition, not dissimilar to Shrewsbury.

Stood up to that, particularly in the second half and deserved the win.

We Are Top Of The League!!!!

After a difficult few days at the Club with a 'remote' Manager, who I am sure feels much better now ! a great win at a place which has always been difficult to go to. Didn't realise Oli Palmer has ended up there.
UTI.

After a difficult few days at the Club with a 'remote' Manager, who I am sure feels much better now ! a great win at a place which has always been difficult to go to. Didn't realise Oli Palmer has ended up there.
UTI.
Palmer is still crap despite his goal, no different to when he was with us.
Can we have Woodyard back please, I thought he was their MOM.

i see Oxford are motoring up the table after a dreadful start to the season. Only 4 points off the play offs. i expect to see them in the mix.

Yes them and Blackpool have been coming up almost unnoticed. Blackpool lost today though