Dawz | Vital Football

Dawz

Only yesterday I was moaning about why the hell we are paying folk like Daws footballers wages to be a vocal coach in the dressing room. I was like give him a coaches role and 5k a month not 20k a week or whatver he's on.. As for managing the side, quite pathetic but att he same time, its hardly triangles and overlaps we're seeing from CH is it? Im sure most of us could stick the same players on the pitch and tell them what they 'should' be doing

Only yesterday I was moaning about why the hell we are paying folk like Daws footballers wages to be a vocal coach in the dressing room. I was like give him a coaches role and 5k a month not 20k a week or whatver he's on.. As for managing the side, quite pathetic but att he same time, its hardly triangles and overlaps we're seeing from CH is it? Im sure most of us could stick the same players on the pitch and tell them what they 'should' be doing

True. Would there be any change in results? CH is not a bad manager. He is playing the hand that was given to him.

I have always thought that in todays game players respond to a manager more their age and who they may like, nothing else is particularly relevent as they pretty much do as they please anyway. If it saves money it would be fine by me.

I have always thought that in todays game players respond to a manager more their age and who they may like, nothing else is particularly relevent as they pretty much do as they please anyway. If it saves money it would be fine by me.
Jonathan Woodgate and Neil Warnock are two great examples of that in action

Agreed, but there are times when he could be a bit more flexible in approach & play that hand differently & better

That is true there have been games in which he has got it wrong. There is not enough creativity through the middle to help out the lone striker.

Jonathan Woodgate and Neil Warnock are two great examples of that in action

I think one of the challenges that Woodgate had, was that he was only an inexperienced manager, but he was also an inexperienced player.

I doubt he racked up much more than 100 appearances in his whole career.