Vs Brentford | Vital Football

Vs Brentford

Sir Laz

Vital Football Hero
About 5 weeks ago I dreamt we lost this game 7-0 horrible dream really. Oh and by the way we should never have sold Tovey.

Last edited:
We are truly awful, wandering around and either playing the easy pass backward or lumping it up and hoping for the best. We have had some crap full backs in my lifetime but Lewis is surely the worst. He can't attack or defend. As for Longstaff.......words fail me.

Newcastle are playing a team the same standard as themselves..... championship .. we are an imposter as a premier league team

Surely there must be better footballers at the club than Jacob Murphy?! He wasn’t good enough when he signed and he isn’t good enough now.

Yet another pedestrian performance by the team as a whole.

That's the first full 90 minutes I have watched this season and I suspect the last. What a pile of shite. The best team won.

This squad would struggle in The Championship. Clueless, as are The Manager and The Tactics

It is becoming more and more painful watching this team trying to emulate footballers.I have recently been paying attention to a sport that is easy on the eye and less frustrating than football.I would like to draw your attention to ladies beach volleyball.The kit they wear is astounding and the beauty of the game is that you do not have to support any particular team as they all look stunning.

Yes indeed I wish there was more beach volleyball to watch than having to endure that absolute shit that I watched this evening. I had my tea early so I could settle down to watch the game. That was my first mistake the rest as they say is history ffs!

Fucking hell, for fucks bastard fucking sake. Utter shambles. Just fuck off Ashley and take the fucking cabbage headed fcuk with you. 😡

I didn't even know they were playing so I didn't watch it and only just found out the result this morning.

I see more of the same shite being dished up by Brucellosis, who's doing better than Benitez, apparently!

The next 3 games should be interesting, wonder how many Man City, Liverpool and Leicester will score?

I didn't even know they were playing so I didn't watch it and only just found out the result this morning.

I see more of the same shite being dished up by Brucellosis, who's doing better than Benitez, apparently!

The next 3 games should be interesting, wonder how many Man City, Liverpool and Leicester will score?

I would wager 13