Twitter Pearler | Vital Football

Twitter Pearler

London has gone fm tier 2 to tier 4 faster than Bolton Wanderers 🤣🤣🤣
Not just London,even though the TV would make you think so,even here in Berkshire we've gone from 2 to 4 in 3 Days😄!!

Or not having a hospital so few reported cases - apparently?

There’s a testing centre in the car park of Farnham Hospital so I don’t know about that. It hasn’t got an A&E dept and I think it’s just outpatients so I don’t know if that makes a difference

Greater Manchester is still in tier 3 because this tit was trying to hold the government to ransom whilst cases went up. Scousers complied and have dropped a level. Now thrown a chief constable under a bus because of a failed police service, despite him being responsible for it. Khan, Burnham and Burnham. Three utterly atrocious mayors.

Greater Manchester is still in tier 3 because this tit was trying to hold the government to ransom whilst cases went up. Scousers complied and have dropped a level. Now thrown a chief constable under a bus because of a failed police service, despite him being responsible for it. Khan, Burnham and Burnham. Three utterly atrocious mayors.
Given you don't seem to applying any blame to Johnson, I think you need to maybe adjust your definition of atrocious ........oh, and maybe learn to count too.
😉

Given you don't seem to applying any blame to Johnson, I think you need to maybe adjust your definition of atrocious ........oh, and maybe learn to count too.
😉

He’s that shit he deserves a mention twice. At least Anderson resigned. I don’t hold Boris responsible for their failings.

He’s that shit he deserves a mention twice. At least Anderson resigned. I don’t hold Boris responsible for their failings.
Johnson effectively ratified all of Burnham's whinges as soon as they applied to areas he gave a damn about.

Johnson has too much on his hands with all his own failings to take responsibility for !

😉

We'd best leave this thread alone ....... we'll get tollered !

Johnson effectively ratified all of Burnham's whinges as soon as they applied to areas he gave a damn about.

Johnson has too much on his hands with all his own failings to take responsibility for !

😉

We'd best leave this thread alone ....... we'll get tollered !
Failings?!! FFS!!
Supported millions with furlough, supported the less fortunate by raising social security payments, assisted businesses and the self employed, supported and pumped billions in to the health service and economy.
All this in unprecedented and never before experienced times.
But let's just let negativity blind us. Dark siders!

Failings?!! FFS!!
Supported millions with furlough, supported the less fortunate by raising social security payments, assisted businesses and the self employed, supported and pumped billions in to the health service and economy.
All this in unprecedented and never before experienced times.
But let's just let negativity blind us. Dark siders!
Just what any government would have done.
This is not tory exceptionalism, it is what governments do.

Now we just don't know that do we, just like the bad things and cock ups. In unprecedented times, we just don't know.
All the things you mention, as Daleks says, they're what any government (bar Trump's) would have done.

Johnson? ........dithered, and bullshitted.