Leeds v NUFC | Page 2 | Vital Football

Leeds v NUFC

Matty has attitude problems perhaps that's the reason. But the lad wanna play and Bruce is probably not the coach to get him any better.

That's a nonsense . There has never been an issue with Matty Longstaff's attitude. he held out for a contract equivalent to what he could command elsewhere . That's it. The club played it like he was some worky ticket contract rebel when all he wanted was a fair deal.

Sean's not been right for a while but imagine being managed by Bruce, also how often does the midfield get into the game ? Lost count of how many hoof balls up to a completely isolated Wilson to try and chest .

That's a nonsense . There has never been an issue with Matty Longstaff's attitude. he held out for a contract equivalent to what he could command elsewhere . That's it. The club played it like he was some worky ticket contract rebel when all he wanted was a fair deal.

Sean's not been right for a while but imagine being managed by Bruce, also how often does the midfield get into the game ? Lost count of how many hoof balls up to a completely isolated Wilson to try and chest .

Ok cool it hahaha. I don't have inside information of course. But I trust you have. One can only react on what is discussed. Do you think he was worth the contract??

Ok cool it hahaha. I don't have inside information of course. But I trust you have. One can only react on what is discussed. Do you think he was worth the contract??

So you made up that he had "attitude problems" ? Don't be saying shite like that man unless you know it's true . Yes, he was worth the contract. How much would it have cost to buy a 19 year old English player (also an England under 20 international ) who'd already played Premier League football ? Got to be 15 million at least .

The result tonight was not a surprise. Leeds have threatened to do this to several teams and tonight they came across a team that was happy to oblige. They are a good attacking side but concede a lot of goals aswell. I believe we could have had a penalty perhaps. I will watch MOD just for the sake of it.

So you made up that he had "attitude problems" ? Don't be saying shite like that man unless you know it's true . Yes, he was worth the contract. How much would it have cost to buy a 19 year old English player (also an England under 20 international ) who'd already played Premier League football ? Got to be 15 million at least .

Never made it up. I read. So what I was reading was made up. As you said it's probably the club that made it up. Lets hope he performs then.

The result tonight was not a surprise. Leeds have threatened to do this to several teams and tonight they came across a team that was happy to oblige. They are a good attacking side but concede a lot of goals aswell. I believe we could have had a penalty perhaps. I will watch MOD just for the sake of it.

Excellent coach as well in Bielsa. Bit mad but good

Longstaff, Lewis and Murphy (when he was playing rightback) were stand out shite

Longstaff playing in a role he should fully understand by now looking very poor

On another note - I lost a fair bit of respect for Les Ferdinand this evening over his stereotypical comments on the expectations of the fans - he knows better

I haven't seen tonight's game so I can't comment on the performance but judging by the posts of some who have it would suggest a battering and this performance could well be the start of a slump. I can't see many, if any points before the New Year

I haven't seen tonight's game so I can't comment on the performance but judging by the posts of some who have it would suggest a battering and this performance could well be the start of a slump. I can't see many, if any points before the New Year

Cannot see any points coming our way. But they do surprise on the odd occasion. Relegation is probably not on the cards what with Fulham, West Brom and SU probably get those spots.

diabolical defending, bodies there but not marking anyone. Darlow could have saved a couple, Lewis abysmal. They are going to get totally thumped in the near future.

Thumped again you mean as they were proper stuffed last night. Imagine what could happen at Christmas v City and Liverpool!

A few teams have been threatening to do that since Bruce took charge. Pointless playing negative defensive football when you can't defend, then do it against a team that CAN attack. Getting hammered by a top 6 team is one thing but to get a good doing from a team below is scandalous. Not the first time it's happened, rode their luck on occasions but performances like that are unacceptable.

Fulham starting to pick up points, West Brom just hired houdini in Fat Sham. SDU could find themselves in deep fucking trouble very quickly. Wonder what wankers like Murphy, Sutton and Sherwood will think of that?

Reactions: Rza
A few teams have been threatening to do that since Bruce took charge. Pointless playing negative defensive football when you can't defend, then do it against a team that CAN attack. Getting hammered by a top 6 team is one thing but to get a good doing from a team below is scandalous. Not the first time it's happened, rode their luck on occasions but performances like that are unacceptable.

Fulham starting to pick up points, West Brom just hired houdini in Fat Sham. SDU could find themselves in deep fucking trouble very quickly. Wonder what wankers like Murphy, Sutton and Sherwood will think of that?

Pretty sure I read somewhere that's the biggest hammering we've ever had off a promoted team. I could be wrong but something to that effect