Pam Tyler RIP | Vital Football

Pam Tyler RIP

A neighbour of mine when I lived in Seaton rd.
I remember when she was running the small Gills shop , located alongside the old main stand.
Her hubby was equally involved , doing the Gills lottery.
RIP

RIP Pam! Didn't know her well, but I did a stint of doing the GISC coaches for a good 4-5 years in the early 2000's and she was ALWAYS present down the front as well as collecting the money and handing out crisps and drinks. Lovely lady and a true Gill. Genuinely sad to read this.

Didn't really know her, but like Mark, I certainly recognise her, probably from travelling on the coaches to away games years back when I still lived in Medway.

Sad news, RIP Pam, and condolences to her family.

RIP to Pam I am not a great coach travelling fan.But I know her a little mainly through a friend who was a regular on the ISC coach and she was a lovely loyal fan .

RIP to a Gills stalwart.

I never knew her either, but from what was said above, I’d like to think that she may have served me in the club shop 30 or 40 years ago.

RIP. I didn't know her, but was aware of her work for GISC and away travel and her and her friend were always recogbisable in the Gordon Road, sitting not too far from where I sit. Another terrible victim of this awful virus that so many want to deny and downplay.

RIP Pam! Didn't know her well, but I did a stint of doing the GISC coaches for a good 4-5 years in the early 2000's and she was ALWAYS present down the front as well as collecting the money and handing out crisps and drinks. Lovely lady and a true Gill. Genuinely sad to read this.

FG, I think that Pam was also a regular on the old Gills Travel Club coaches way back, along with her son and some other relatives.
RIP Pam.

A terrible shame for her family & a true Gill through and through.
I’ve read that over 10,000 people have died after contracting covid while in hospital.
I’m aware of one of my neighbours being in the same position.
He went in with a bladder problem and died of covid.
It’s a scandal really.

A terrible shame for her family & a true Gill through and through.
I’ve read that over 10,000 people have died after contracting covid while in hospital.
I’m aware of one of my neighbours being in the same position.
He went in with a bladder problem and died of covid.
It’s a scandal really.

When someone is 86 , it doesn't take much to kill them. If it's not one thing , it's another.
If I get to that ripe age , I would consider it a good innings.

I see your point but it’s not really my point, which is ten thousand people have gone into hospital with one issue and died from something unrelated.
It should be a safe place, should it not?

Dare I say it , but that's the nature of hospitals , a place to heal yes , but also full of bad things.
MRSA is an example of your point.
And when you are elderly you are vulnerable to lots of things that will finish you off.
In a perfect world a hospital should be 100% bug free....