NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 309 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not claiming ignorance, he’s saying it wasn’t a requirement.

On July 2nd if you’d told me Moreno was partnering up with someone that was struggling to raise a million and would fail the easiest of efl tests then id be seriously questioning his judgement.

You seem rather gullible and desperate to ignore the concerns of numerous groups and individuals with far greater understanding and knowledge of these people.
Only gullible one round here is YOU.
Anyone who believes a single word from Frampton's lips needs sectioning.

Just for a bit of balance here....I've not long come off the phone to Barry W regarding whats been said about him on here ( good & bad). The main conversation was along the lines of our potential buyer ( the Spanish) but that there was also 3 other potential bidders but didn't want to pin his colours to any particular one. However he was livid with the Spanish as he'd heard from several inside sources that the Spanish were not to be trusted. Barry didn't want to reveal who'd told him what as that would compromise them. TBF he did say anyone of the bidders could be bad news for us given how we were shafted by the HK Twins. It's all a matter of opinions, who we would like, who we think will do best for us, will we be shafted again further down the line but the overwhelming thing we surely all agree on is getting back to watching our team again & as Barry said Latics IS his life so I for one don't think he has an agenda, he's not 'in bed/ cahoots with Lisa N, has Latics firmly at the fore of what he says & if he could reveal who said what he would. I did say to him to perhaps have a look on this site, see what people are saying & their genuine concerns n perhaps post a comment.

Edit....forgot to mention that the PWU podcast that Barry put out on the Frampton interview was the best part of an hour long but shaved down to a 'relevant' 15mins.....take from that what you will.

Just for a bit of balance here....I've not long come off the phone to Barry W regarding whats been said about him on here ( good & bad). The main conversation was along the lines of our potential buyer ( the Spanish) but that there was also 3 other potential bidders but didn't want to pin his colours to any particular one. However he was livid with the Spanish as he'd heard from several inside sources that the Spanish were not to be trusted. Barry didn't want to reveal who'd told him what as that would compromise them. TBF he did say anyone of the bidders could be bad news for us given how we were shafted by the HK Twins. It's all a matter of opinions, who we would like, who we think will do best for us, will we be shafted again further down the line but the overwhelming thing we surely all agree on is getting back to watching our team again & as Barry said Latics IS his life so I for one don't think he has an agenda, he's not 'in bed/ cahoots with Lisa N, has Latics firmly at the fore of what he says & if he could reveal who said what he would. I did say to him to perhaps have a look on this site, see what people are saying & their genuine concerns n perhaps post a comment.

Edit....forgot to mention that the PWU podcast that Barry put out on the Frampton interview was the best part of an hour long but shaved down to a 'relevant' 15mins.....take from that what you will.
The big question is... Which of the Spanish was not to be trusted... Garrido? Or Moreno?
If it was Garrido, then yes, they do have a point, but he's gone now, so what's the problem...???

As for Frampton's shaved down interview, if that 15 minutes was supposed to be relevant, then I dread to think what the rest was like.
I listened to it with an open mind, but it didn't long for it to strengthen my initial "fantasist" theory...

I’m afraid it will fall on blind eyes on here Jock. Unless he has signed statements some won’t believe a word of it and then will still be demanding face to face conversations. The fanbase is divided. Some want a quick resolution whilst others want the right one. At this time we can’t have both.

Fair enough but inside sources from where the spanish camp from the royales from the club , some i would just put down to scare mungering was this also quoted before cristo left
Mind you question is who is the best to take us forward and only moreno has put money where is mouth is

The big question is... Which of the Spanish was not to be trusted... Garrido? Or Moreno?
If it was Garrido, then yes, they do have a point, but he's gone now, so what's the problem...???

The problem is one of judgement and the fact given his extensive involvement he’ll most likely be brought back in some capacity once the takeover is approved.

Fair enough but inside sources from where the spanish camp from the royales from the club , some i would just put down to scare mungering was this also quoted before cristo left
Mind you question is who is the best to take us forward and only moreno has put money where is mouth is

If Rolf Harris had rocked up first and put down a few quid would you still be backing him?

I’m afraid it will fall on blind eyes on here Jock. Unless he has signed statements some won’t believe a word of it and then will still be demanding face to face conversations. The fanbase is divided. Some want a quick resolution whilst others want the right one. At this time we can’t have both.
On what grounds i would like to know can the spanish not be trusted im sure barry could answer that

Status
Not open for further replies.