NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 307 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did read to the end but that comment came in the middle. The rest didn’t get much better.

Frampton has said his group came along before the Spanish and offered a deal and were told a deposit wasn’t required. They weren’t entertained by the administrators but were subject to same public ridicule they afforded the US group by them. I’m surprised they found the time in between embarrassing themselves with a news reporter and slagging off informed journalists and radio pundits. Instead they jumped into bed with the Spaniards after about 3 days proclaiming there would be no issue with them passing the easiest of tests by end of October. I wonder what incentive there was. If you’re asking me whether I believe Frampton or the administrators then Frampton all day long given the unprofessionalism we’ve seen from the admins.

Like all of us I suppose, you'll believe what you want to believe. But the whole world and his dog (apart from Frampton and his masters apparently), knew that the admins wanted money paying for exclusivity. To say they were never told about it beggars belief. That is the one aspect of this whole sorry saga that has been out in the public domain.

Was it a Barclays loan? Secured against what and how was that financed?

I don’t think the tests have changed but perhaps they are taking them more seriously given the obvious failings. Whatever it is no one is disclosing why.
Yes. Secured against a London flat. Someone posted it on here. OLFE I think.

I agree re the tests by the way.

If you knew that something was wrong then has a reporter and has a fan you would surly inform the fans anyway you can i know i would regardless of any come back
Unless it was information given to me which could be false inaccurate and damn right slanderous which in the way a certain person has behaved allthrough out has done nothing but pop up now and then with information that has been total opposite

Well to be fair to Barry he has, just not specifically. He’s been on his podcast and from I gather from above twitter to state they aren’t suitable owners. That’s quite explicit and indeed public. As for Kendrick, fear not he said he’ll eventually get around to asking some difficult questions once he’s stopped tweeting about the egg chasers and slagging off the government.

Was it a Barclays loan? Secured against what and how was that financed?

I don’t think the tests have changed but perhaps they are taking them more seriously given the obvious failings. Whatever it is no one is disclosing why.

I believe that it has been established that the loan was from Barclays and charged against a property in London owned by Cristo.

Proof of the charge has been posted on here earlier in the thread.

I'm not exactly sure what the SPA is, but just because Frampton says it wasn't in there doesn't actually mean it wasn't. As I said, we all know that Krasner has mentioned it right from the start.

I guess it’s a case of who you believe. Given the constant contradictions and semantics from Krasner since this started then I don’t take everything he says at face value. Which is a staggering thing to say really given he’s appointed by a court. Professionalism and honesty aren’t words that I associate with him unfortunately.

So was I...couldn't stop looking up at them, a thing of beauty and wonderment to a child.

Was there a story that we had bought them 2nd hand off United or somebody ?
It was one of the few games that burn in my memory,
the atmosphere was brill and watching Man City's first team it was a magic night, even though we lost it didn't matter.

He does not even have to mention names or places just what he has been told. Instead of just expecting us to follow him out of the trenches because he says so. Especially when the as already been a load of stuff thrown at these Spaniards that turned out to be false and the fact that the has been an attempt by another bidder allegdley Frampton to turn the fans against the Spanish via random messages and fake twitter accounts

Stuff turned out to be false? They failed the efl test for Christ sake!!!!

As for following Barry out of the trenches than quite frankly taking his views, the comments from Nandy, the SC and others then I’d rather follow him and fight than cowardly surrender.

Well to be fair to Barry he has, just not specifically. He’s been on his podcast and from I gather from above twitter to state they aren’t suitable owners. That’s quite explicit and indeed public. As for Kendrick, fear not he said he’ll eventually get around to asking some difficult questions once he’s stopped tweeting about the egg chasers and slagging off the government.
Most of his issues though were around the Cristo bros. Moreno is clean, and Leganes are what I wish we turn out as.

I guess it’s a case of who you believe. Given the constant contradictions and semantics from Krasner since this started then I don’t take everything he says at face value. Which is a staggering thing to say really given he’s appointed by a court. Professionalism and honesty aren’t words that I associate with him unfortunately.

I get all of that, but I take it you're not denying he said a deposit would be required for exclusivity from the outset.

Whether or not he then stuck to his word is a different issue............ but what Frampton says doesn't ring true here.

Like all of us I suppose, you'll believe what you want to believe. But the whole world and his dog (apart from Frampton and his masters apparently), knew that the admins wanted money paying for exclusivity. To say they were never told about it beggars belief. That is the one aspect of this whole sorry saga that has been out in the public domain.

If it was a requirement it should have been in the SPA. However negotiations are just that. Sadly at the first sign of a brown envelope the admins caved without doing requisite due diligence it would seem given the front man was unfit to own or be a director at a club.

If the spanish decide to give them time of day that is

If it was a requirement it should have been in the SPA. However negotiations are just that. Sadly at the first sign of a brown envelope the admins caved without doing requisite due diligence it would seem given the front man was unfit to own or be a director at a club.
Again, we don't know that it wasn't ......whatever it is !

"Brown envelope"? ........careful mate.

Apart from haystacks and Big Daddy my dad fowt all tuthers springy. Dont forget Massambula too...he would have made a good # 5.
Was your Dad ever on telly, my Mother loved watching telly when wrestling was on and screamed at it, my Dad loved Boxing and hated wrestling and told my Mother it was fixed and they argued like cat and dog over the wrestling.

I get all of that, but I take it you're not denying he said a deposit would be required for exclusivity from the outset.

Whether or not he then stuck to his word is a different issue............ but what Frampton says doesn't ring true here.

What I’m saying is he’s said lots of things that have been bollocks or not happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.