FA Cup Third Round Draw | Vital Football

FA Cup Third Round Draw

Literally the shiitest draw I think we have ever had.

Can this season actually get any worse.

What would this be? Their sixth consecutive win at the CG? Or 7th? I lose track

Literally the shiitest draw I think we have ever had.

Can this season actually get any worse.

What would this be? Their sixth consecutive win at the CG? Or 7th? I lose track

We should just withdraw from the current competition now.

It's not like we are likely to win the game. We will not be getting any gate receipts, nor will we be getting any TV revenue, so apart from risking injury and suspension, what possible benefit can we gain from participating in this season's competition?

We should just withdraw from the current competition now.

It's not like we are likely to win the game. We will not be getting any gate receipts, nor will we be getting any TV revenue, so apart from risking injury and suspension, what possible benefit can we gain from participating in this season's competition?
Depends who gets injured or suspended chap.

Chorley not chap. Glad we didn't get a non league team to be honest!

Yes. Our 1-1 draw at home to Weymouth with me and a mate with practically a whole row to ourselves on a massive comedown/ hangover was one of the worst experiences of my life.

I think if I could have reached him quickly enough at the final whistle, Megson's life may have been in danger LOL. And that would have merely have been from my Superman eye laser death glare.

Yes. Our 1-1 draw at home to Weymouth with me and a mate with practically a whole row to ourselves on a massive comedown/ hangover was one of the worst experiences of my life.

I think if I could have reached him quickly enough at the final whistle, Megson's life may have been in danger LOL. And that would have merely have been from my Superman eye laser death glare.
I was sat in front of David Johnson and his family for that Weymouth game; which, I imagine, may well have included Brennan.

I have fonder memories of the 5-0 against Yeading the next season, where for 90 minutes we looked a competent side and we only needed to play a team four divisions below us to manage it

Assuming Nottingham has gone down to tier 2 by then, given that iy is such a tedious draw do you think we'll manage to sell 2000 tickets

What a bunch of no-hopers.
What day is the game? We're due out of this rut eventually and this may be the day that we start to look up, could be sooner.
Glad I'm an optimist, not like you lot.