What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 131 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

Chicken nicely roasting in the oven so what could be better than a nice chilled Sherry starter. Note the ice cube..... it’s the new way, apparently

Attachments

• 9647FA2D-DF55-46F8-A7BF-1326FA4794B5.jpeg
    9647FA2D-DF55-46F8-A7BF-1326FA4794B5.jpeg
    436.1 KB · Views: 4
Tortilla, one on the top of the other. Spread a little soft cheese then fill with Parma Ham, Parmesan and rocket. Dry warm on each side cut into pizza slices and dip into warm tomatoes mixed with red wine vinegar and brown sugar.

One of Gino’s.

Nice and lite.

Tortilla, one on the top of the other. Spread a little soft cheese then fill with Parma Ham, Parmesan and rocket. Dry warm on each side cut into pizza slices and dip into warm tomatoes mixed with red wine vinegar and brown sugar.

One of Gino’s.

Nice and lite.

That sounds great!

A roast dinner tonight! An actual roast dinner! It's been so long I literally can't remember the last time I had one. I had roast pork and crackling with rust potatoes, lots of veg and gravy, the Mrs has salmon instead of pork. Beautiful.

A roast dinner tonight! An actual roast dinner! It's been so long I literally can't remember the last time I had one. I had roast pork and crackling with rust potatoes, lots of veg and gravy, the Mrs has salmon instead of pork. Beautiful.
Sounds great Rob, it’s been a long wait for you. I bet that pork has messed up your new oven though

I should clarify by saying it was fried mashed potatoes - doesn't really go with fried bread for me. I also would prefer tinned tomatoes with it rather than baked beans.

I remember staying at a bed and breakfast place many, many years ago (in fact the year England won the World Cup) and the full plateful for breakfast included chips.

Variation on our previous tray-bake curry tonight.

Parsnip, apple, onion and orange gourd roasted off in spices, fresh ginger and garlic then finished off with coconut milk. Served with garlic and coriander flat-bread.

I have to say, the best curry I have ever cooked.
Damn, might have to try making that myself, it sounds immense!

Damn, might have to try making that myself, it sounds immense!

Spices are: cumin, coriander, turmeric, ground ginger, black pepper, chilli powder and fenugreek.

About a teaspoon of each.

Roast the veg in oil and spices until done, then add the coconut milk and roast for about 15 min.

Delicious!