Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 992 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Well seeing as we whacked them 3 nil a month or so ago I'd say they probably are worse than us. And if that doesn't convince you we've won more, lost less, scored more l, conceded fewer and are higher in the table than them.
Yea, agree, but none of which alters the fact that we look shambolic, and the coaching staff need to get the shape of our defence sorted out pretty quick, because defeats against Southampton, Leeds and now BHA at Villa Park, conceeding nine goals, suggest we have a big, and growing problem.
I would prefer to think the 3-0 wacking said more about our attacking play.
I did mean in yesterdays game, but sorry I forgot to put that bit in.

Last edited:
Some pages back now but I posted Wilder’s comments about not being able to afford players that we were buying, he then went and spent a similar amount on the Liverpool kid 😂 just has a stick up his arse.

Expecting the Leeds Arsenal game to be exciting. Considering how Leeds hammered us I am sure Arsenal fans must be worried, however, won't be surprised if Arsenal beat them considering how unpredictable the league has been !!

This Wilder bloke at Sheffield Utd...one point out of 27, 4 goals scored, rooted to the bottom of the table, he’s clearly tactically inept and completely out of his depth in this league...! :grinning:

He seems to have reached his peak with the club and now they are on the decline. Still done a fantastic job there until last season considering the quality of their players.

This Wilder bloke at Sheffield Utd...one point out of 27, 4 goals scored, rooted to the bottom of the table, he’s clearly tactically inept and completely out of his depth in this league...! :grinning:

He’s worked wonders when you look at the squad of players they have, and what he is able to bring in. He’s also been very complimentary about our club a few times, so he’s alright by me

Expecting the Leeds Arsenal game to be exciting. Considering how Leeds hammered us I am sure Arsenal fans must be worried, however, won't be surprised if Arsenal beat them considering how unpredictable the league has been !!

I think Leeds are similar to us in that they could well give any team in the league a shoeing yet are just as likely to get a whooping themselves. I think we'll finish mid table but I'd be worried if I was a fan of them as Bielsas teams are known for falling away towards the business end of the season due to the intensity they play at.

He’s worked wonders when you look at the squad of players they have, and what he is able to bring in. He’s also been very complimentary about our club a few times, so he’s alright by me

Yeah agree he’s done a terrific job, my post was obviously tongue in cheek. A poor start to the season and a few defeats doesn’t make him a poor manager all of a sudden...though the nature of football will no doubt see a few Sheffield Utd fans demand to see him replaced sooner rather than later irrespective of what he has done over the past few years.

He seems to have reached his peak with the club and now they are on the decline. Still done a fantastic job there until last season considering the quality of their players.

Indeed, done a very good job so hope the fans and the powers that be give him enough time to turn things round. A few defeats doesn’t mean he’s now a poor manager rather than a pretty decent one.

Coote is an absolute disgrace. Sky featured the mistakes he's made and they were shockers but of course he'll be allowed to carry on making more.
I am sure when these refs have a get together they have a fuckin good laugh about the aweful decisions they make, and really enjoy their moment in the limelight, when all the pundits are tearing them to shreds.
I have known a couple of the old division one refs, and they really dont give a fuck.

I didn't realise they were doing that badly then I realised that I hadn't had to check the bottom of the table at all this season. Makes a nice change. Sheff utd, baggies and Fulham all seemed nailed on for the drop.

Indeed, done a very good job so hope the fans and the powers that be give him enough time to turn things round. A few defeats doesn’t mean he’s now a poor manager rather than a pretty decent one.

He doesn't get the backing he deserves. The Brewster purchase was a panic buy hence the ridiculous terms they accepted.