Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 991 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I’ve seen on Live Score Bruce played 5-4-1... it’s got even worse under Brucey considering it used to be 4-3-3 on paper but 4-5-1 in reality.

Read that Fernandes has scored 11 penalties for man utd since joining in January. That's just him as well, I'm assuming other players have scored or taken them if he's not been on. I think in that time we've had 1, the Watkins goal against Southampton. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Newcastle fan on 606 last night screaming at the hosts about shitty Bruce ball, dire tactics and sick of being told by pundits and friends in the media that Bruce is doing a good job whilst watching quite the opposite.

Sounded kinda familiar! Wait till the fans can go back and the greengrocers are back open 🤣

Newcastle fan on 606 last night screaming at the hosts about shitty Bruce ball, dire tactics and sick of being told by pundits and friends in the media that Bruce is doing a good job whilst watching quite the opposite.

Sounded kinda familiar! Wait till the fans can go back and the greengrocers are back open 🤣
Bruce will be looking to split the fanbase like he did here and at previous clubs. How long before he calls some sections 'hysterical'.

Is Calvert-Lewin on something? Because to me he looked like a bloody donkey prior to this season.
His manager has come up with a system that provides him with chances and he has probably worked his socks off with coaches and in training.
As Gary Player said, “The more I practice, the better I get.”
Or words to that effect.

Sounds extremely familiar. Probably familiar to Sunderland fans as well. Never rated the bloke. Somehow failed to get a team with Johnstone, Chester, John Terry, Adomah, Snodgrass, Grabban and Jack bloody Grealish promoted. Then would have wasted the following season fannying about trying to play 4-4-2 with Tammy and Kodjia if he hadn't rightfully got the sack. Thank god that whenever Smith goes we'll be well beyond the likes of that muppet.