Match Thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester City - PL | Page 16 | Vital Football

Match Thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester City - PL

Result?

• Win

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fair marks for Harry in the second half....great effort from everyone...thought Son was tremendous all over the pitch and even Serg played very well....bit of dodgy dwelling on the ball in defence by all but they did it...well done lads...Berg as well was good until he ran out of puff.

Yup, well done Serge, not quite so clear cut the choice for RB now which is good.

MOM...Mike Dean...excellent.

I think we always knew that he could be a decent ref. That's once he put his attention seeking traits to the background and let his refereeing skills take centre stage. I have a feeling PGMOL has probably coached him and calmed him down a lot and my guess is that Poch incident might have been part of that process.

He was excellent today.

It was a pleasure to play against a team who came to play, Spurs are so much better given the space to play a counter attacking game. A huge difference when playing against the likes of City, United and Southampton as compared with the anti football played by the West Broms, Burnleys and Newcastles.