Boro....... | Vital Football

Boro.......

Forever yellow76

Vital 1st Team Regular
Looks like most of the international guys bar idah (no miss) have come back ok, mcduff wasnt in the sweaty socks squad so not sure about him, again no miss if hes out.
Warnock has got Boro hard to beat and theyve already drawn 6 times so far so im expecting another tight game which wont suit us, its better for when the home team, like Bristol, attack us and leave gaps.

Looks like most of the international guys bar idah (no miss) have come back ok, mcduff wasnt in the sweaty socks squad so not sure about him, again no miss if hes out.
Warnock has got Boro hard to beat and theyve already drawn 6 times so far so im expecting another tight game which wont suit us, its better for when the home team, like Bristol, attack us and leave gaps.
I am never sure because it looks as if they stayed injury free and then DF talks on the Friday and low and behold we have fuck loads of injuries.

Gibson
Hanley
Xavi (was only supposed to be out for a week)
Aarons
Idah
Cantwell

Will they be fit?

I am never sure because it looks as if they stayed injury free and then DF talks on the Friday and low and behold we have fuck loads of injuries.

Gibson
Hanley
Xavi (was only supposed to be out for a week)
Aarons
Idah
Cantwell

Will they be fit?
Agreed Bears, i dread DF pre match as like you say theres usually lots of new injuries

A team of cripples if you ask me . Only Krul seems to steer clear of injuries .......

......maybe I shouldn’t have said that ..he will probably get injured now and we will have McFlap in goal

Good news on the injury front:

Grant Hanley and Max Aarons didn't travel to their national teams, but they're both available tomorrow.

Rupp, Gibson, and Cantwell have much improved and trained in every session and are available.

Zimmermann came through the last game without any problems and is available.

But here we go.....

Xavi is out again and not near fitness.

Mumba is out - injured his knee - he is out for TEN WEEKS

On Soto:

Yes, Soto is impressive, without any doubt. We're happy with his development and it seems like a great piece of business, so compliments to our scouting and Stuart Webber.

But DF then does play him down and not the best for confidence:

He's rising and growing, but we have to be a bit careful. With all respect, Telstar aren't playing at the level we are. It was great to be called up for USA and score on his debut, but with all respect it was against Panama, not Brazil or Spain

So lucky that Aarons is fit because we now have no right back back up or left back backup --- terrible

So how would you go?

Krul

Aarons
Zimmermann
Gibson
Sorensen (not convinced still)

Skipp
Rupp

Placheta
Cantwell
Emi

Pukki

Something like that

Mumba out for over 10 weeks is a massive blow. Knee injuries are nasty and could last the whole career if not sorted.

Such a shame as I was hoping to see more of him after his appearance last match and I think he would have started tomorrow.

Idah injury also bad and leaves us short at the top again.

I wonder if his injury will force his hand in the window? DF said Idah will be bac training end of February so that means he will not be considered for first team until late March - so we are going to have to play with two forwards for at least 3 months I think we might need to dip into the transfer market for one in January. The same with the Mumba injury DF will now either have to call back McCallum to give us cover at wing back as we now have 0 with Byram out until late January and Mumba out to at least March and Xavi injury seems to have been so much worse than first thought as he isn't even training. I think calling back Famewo would also be a good idea as we have already seen that our current three CBs can't last the season.

12 games in 6 weeks - we will get more injuries.

Mumba out for over 10 weeks is a massive blow. Knee injuries are nasty and could last the whole career if not sorted.

Such a shame as I was hoping to see more of him after his appearance last match and I think he would have started tomorrow.

Idah injury also bad and leaves us short at the top again.

I wonder if his injury will force his hand in the window? DF said Idah will be bac training end of February so that means he will not be considered for first team until late March - so we are going to have to play with two forwards for at least 3 months I think we might need to dip into the transfer market for one in January. The same with the Mumba injury DF will now either have to call back McCallum to give us cover at wing back as we now have 0 with Byram out until late January and Mumba out to at least March and Xavi injury seems to have been so much worse than first thought as he isn't even training. I think calling back Famewo would also be a good idea as we have already seen that our current three CBs can't last the season.

12 games in 6 weeks - we will get more injuries.
Agreed. I think famewo has inj his back?

We should of had 3 proper, proven strikers before the season even started, and CB and LB positions are just a joke with no cover.
Very gutted about Mumba, is this yet again DF over working players?