Wrexham celebrity buy in | Vital Football

Wrexham celebrity buy in

Imps2018

Vital 1st Team Regular
Ryan Reynolds and a guy from a tv show I didn’t recognise are interested in buying a stake. Good opportunity for Wrexham, just look at how Aviation Gin have grown with the publicity Reynolds can bring.

Got me thinking, did they ever look at investing in us?

And if we were to have a celebrity owner - who would people like?

Ryan Reynolds and a guy from a tv show I didn’t recognise are interested in buying a stake. Good opportunity for Wrexham, just look at how Aviation Gin have grown with the publicity Reynolds can bring.

Got me thinking, did they ever look at investing in us?

And if we were to have a celebrity owner - who would people like?
Clive Nates will do for me

Two Yanks who probably know diddley squat about football, maybe think its a Welsh NFL franchise team!

Weird Al Yankovic????

Not sure he'd be interested

My kids have this common phrase to start a conversation which goes,

"Do you know what's weird?"

To which my stock response is,

"Al Yankovic"

One day they will bother to look up who he is, 'cos I'm pretty sure they don't get it.

Just as interestingly, given that Wrexham is the oldest Club in Wales and the third oldest professional team in the World, is that they gave Notts County a wide berth, lol.

Makes you wonder how people seemingly unconnected to a club come to know about them and want to invest. Good for them if it comes off and helps them out, especially at current.

Makes you wonder how people seemingly unconnected to a club come to know about them and want to invest. Good for them if it comes off and helps them out, especially at current.

You could put Clive Nates in that category as well. South African, with an initial and continuing interest in Everton, by a quirk of fate he ends up investing and being the Chair of obscure non-league LCFC.

Thankfully!

You could put Clive Nates in that category as well. South African, with an initial and continuing interest in Everton, by a quirk of fate he ends up investing and being the Chair of obscure non-league LCFC.

Thankfully!
I almost mentioned that as well! Shows that it can work out well, or in our case, miraculously.

For any fan off any club its what you wish for, competant board willing to invest if sustainable and a competant manager

Who are this pair ?
Never heard of them.

Have they been in some of those S4C dramas or something?
And why didn't Russell Crowe buy the club?

Yep all very weird. I presume they're relying on a Netflix documentary series to fund their investment