The 20/21 Season FA Cup Thread | Vital Football

The 20/21 Season FA Cup Thread

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
Just after the Cricket today I noticed advertising in the corner of the TV screen for live FA Cup football on Tuesday night on the BBC Red Button. Maine Road versus Squires Gate. Kick-off is at 19:45.

Just after the Cricket today I noticed advertising in the corner of the TV screen for live FA Cup football on Tuesday night on the BBC Red Button. Maine Road versus Squires Gate. Kick-off is at 19:45.

0-0 after 13 minutes.

Maybe a 100 spectators at the match looking online...........several thousand flies in front of the camera as well

2-0 to the away side at half time.

Anyone know when other FA Cup ties are due to be played? I'd forgotten all about this competition, things being as they are.

Being the 2 team w@nker that I am, but unlikely to see either for the foreseeable, ive decided to latch onto nearby Wroxham in Tier 5 of the non-league pyramid.

Went to their 5-0 victory v Arlesey in the extra-qualifying round and was impressed. Chris Sutton’s lad is in goal, Darren Huckerby’s lad Tom is in defence alongside Grant Holt. Tomorrow they play Gorleston in the next round although it clashes with Imps v Oxford unfortunately.

I've just discovered that we have football scores on this site!

Today's results:

Havant & Waterlooville 2-1 Horsham
Concord Rangers 2-1 Potters Bar Town

Tonight's match is Harrogate Town v Skelmersdale United. It is live on BT Sport 1 and kicks-off at 19:45.

Wimbledon got the virus so their game at Barrow is postponed.
Shouldn't they be forfeiting though like all other teams have had to so far?
What are the rules on this??

Wimbledon got the virus so their game at Barrow is postponed.
Shouldn't they be forfeiting though like all other teams have had to so far?
What are the rules on this??

It seems like there is a rule that it isn't auto forfeit once we're into the tournament proper, but was in the qualifying rounds.

Don't ask me if that's fair... it doesn't really seem it!