Brexit rolls on... | Page 133 | Vital Football

Brexit rolls on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone waiting on the US election result, but the EHRC hatchet job on Corbyn is just as vital.

Netanyahu, Orban, Trump - dictators. Covid gives these guys the chance to be more dictatorial. Orban anti-semitic but a mate of Netanyahu.

So if you're chasing for evidence of anti-semitism by Corbyn's Labour party, you're well and truly fucked. The game's gone by you, man, by a million miles. That was a little Mossad operation back then, let's deal with now.

Everyone waiting on the US election result, but the EHRC hatchet job on Corbyn is just as vital.

Netanyahu, Orban, Trump - dictators. Covid gives these guys the chance to be more dictatorial. Orban anti-semitic but a mate of Netanyahu.

So if you're chasing for evidence of anti-semitism by Corbyn's Labour party, you're well and truly fucked. The game's gone by you, man, by a million miles. That was a little Mossad operation back then, let's deal with now.

Thankfully the Bullshit about Corbyn is yesterdays news and is not getting the spotlight that the Tories would hope

Sean Connery and the US election have put an end to that for a week

But it will be front and centre again when needed to take away spotlight from the Ghouls running the country

The Keir Conservatives must be happy as it was backfiring spectacularly and was going to rip the party a new arsehole just when the focus should have been on the Brexit and Covid double whammy

Last edited:
Ah the bigot apologists are out tonight.

Life would be so much easier if you could all just join one party together.
Yes, I said Netanyahu, Orban and Trump are dictators, and abhorred them.

Are you saying I support them? Time for your medication.

You mean the Antisemite CP?
I wouldn't know about that. There's plenty of times calling people a bigot or racist is shorthand for 'I don't want to listen to what you're saying, so shut up'.
Obviously when people are actually being racist fair enough, but i haven't seen any of the people CP has called bigots in the last few pages say anything that suggests they are bigots at all.
He has just decided that it makes him feel better to label people who disagree with him inferior in some way. Its actually really sad that he will never learn anything from an argument or debate because this is his attitude.
Oh well.

bigot
/ˈbɪɡət/
noun

Individual who at any time disagrees with calvin plummer about anything

The report was clear, those who continue to give shelter to bigots are no better themselves. I imagine you were up in arms when PP said Johnson wasn't a racist, this is the exact same scenario.

By all means continue to justify anti-semitism within the Labour Party as others on here do. Makes me a little nauseous that people like you still exist today.

I wouldn't know about that. There's plenty of times calling people a bigot or racist is shorthand for 'I don't want to listen to what you're saying, so shut up'.
Obviously when people are actually being racist fair enough, but i haven't seen any of the people CP has called bigots in the last few pages say anything that suggests they are bigots at all.
He has just decided that it makes him feel better to label people who disagree with him inferior in some way. Its actually really sad that he will never learn anything from an argument or debate because this is his attitude.
Oh well.

There is no debate, sheltering bigots is not acceptable. That you think it is speaks to your character, not mine. I'm not interested in whataboutery or learning from bigots thanks very much.

4chan would be a better forum for your ilk.

The report was clear, those who continue to give shelter to bigots are no better themselves. I imagine you were up in arms when PP said Johnson wasn't a racist, this is the exact same scenario.

By all means continue to justify anti-semitism within the Labour Party as others on here do. Makes me a little nauseous that people like you still exist today.
Please go ahead and find one single post where i have done that, or admit that you don't read posts, you only call people bigots, because name calling is your method of discussion.

There is no debate, sheltering bigots is not acceptable. That you think it is speaks to your character, not mine. I'm not interested in whataboutery or learning from bigots thanks very much.

4chan would be a better forum for your ilk.
Give it a rest, no one is interested in you or your attention seeking.

PS I have not denied that antisemitism existed within labour, i have not sheltered anti semites, and i have not justified antisemitism.

The accusation that i have makes CP a fucking ****.

An absolute fucking ****.

Its people like him who make accusations of racism worthless.

For reference, here are the posts i have made on the subject:

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/brexit-rolls-on.106594/page-127#post-2524870

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/brexit-rolls-on.106594/page-125#post-2524175

and here's a post about how i engage with antisemitism:
https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/brexit-rolls-on.106594/page-13#post-2383780

Last edited:
PS I have not denied that antisemitism existed within labour, i have not sheltered anti semites, and i have not justified antisemitism.

The accusation that i have makes CP a fucking ****.

An absolute fucking ****.

Its people like him who make accusations of racism worthless.

For reference, here are the posts i have made on the subject:

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/brexit-rolls-on.106594/page-127#post-2524870

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/brexit-rolls-on.106594/page-125#post-2524175

and here's a post about how i engage with antisemitism:
https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/brexit-rolls-on.106594/page-13#post-2383780

Calling me a bigot because I'm frustrated with those who consistently try to minimise anti-semitism in the labour party is typical strategy. You're not calling out those who claim the report is made up for political reasons, just those that challenge them. I wonder why...

You carry on protecting them and attacking those who have no truck with their attitude makes you just a puppet of bigots.

Calling me a bigot because I'm frustrated with those who consistently try to minimise anti-semitism in the labour party is typical strategy. You're not calling out those who claim the report is made up for political reasons, just those that challenge them. I wonder why...

You carry on protecting them and attacking those who have no truck with their attitude makes you just a puppet of bigots.
Nope.
You specifically said that i covered for antisemites.
SHOW ME WHERE I DID THIS.

What makes me laugh is that you don't see the massive irony in this.

You're pretending to be angry about people not believing in antisemitism accusations, and yet here you are wielding the exact same stuff as a weapon regardless of whether people have done anything of the sort or not.

Its YOU that is part of the problem. Like a teenage girl crying rape because she's in trouble with her parents. When people like you weaponize allegations like this for your own political reasons, is it any wonder that people struggle to believe allegations when they are made?

You are pissing on every single experience of antisemitism that anyone ever suffered with your false accusations and your pathetic cries of 'bigot' at anyone who disagrees. All to make yourself feel better because you can't be bothered to actually read posts.

All the debating sophistication of a 5 year old reddit using Trump supporter.

Sorry to everyone else about the outburst. I've been an anti-racism campaigner my whole life and I'm hyper aware that because i'm on the left and anti-israel antisemitism is a particularly dangerous thing for me, so false accusations like this really hurt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.