Only in America... | Page 16 | Vital Football

Only in America...

I don't have to I can trust and rely on you and a few others to do it just as you can rely on me to bring some balance from time to time.

If it’s raining outside, and I look out the window and say it isn’t, reporting that I’ve done that isn’t ‘balance’, it’s repeating something that’s demonstrably bollocks. Which is exactly what you’re doing in this thread.

Watching the final episode, I would strongly recommend watching in iPlayer if you haven’t seen it 😱

I think I've had enough of Trump to last me several very long lifetimes. I suspect the electoral college (TM The Greatest Democracy In The World) may see him elected again, though.

If it’s raining outside, and I look out the window and say it isn’t, reporting that I’ve done that isn’t ‘balance’, it’s repeating something that’s demonstrably bollocks. Which is exactly what you’re doing in this thread.
Thanks for the weather analogy. On that theme I see it more thus -

If the main weather condition was that it was freezing cold outside but there was a bit of rain about I would expect the weather channel to report the prospect of rain in addition to how cold it was.

Probably for most people a bit of light rain wouldn't be the deciding factor in whether to go out or not but the rain would be relevant to some, with it being a failure on the part of the weather channel to ignore it.

Thanks for the weather analogy. On that theme I see it more thus -

If the main weather condition was that it was freezing cold outside but there was a bit of rain about I would expect the weather channel to report the prospect of rain in addition to how cold it was.

Probably for most people a bit of light rain wouldn't be the deciding factor in whether to go out or not but the rain would be relevant to some, with it being a failure on the part of the weather channel to ignore it.

Actually it's more like if the weather outside was freezing cold and a person with a long history of lying about the weather said it was raining but then no analogy survives close analysis.

I see the FBI have opened an investigation, but only into whether this is a foreign intel operation. In which case Rudy Guliani will have broken the law... again. Yet he's still a free man it would seem. Let's hope that changes after January...

I see the Whitehouse is having a 'non-scalable fence' built around it.

Wow, the President having to protect himself against his own citizens.

Meanwhile, right-wingers prevent Biden from apoearing at election events and Trump defends this.

World's Greatest Democracy TM.

I see the Whitehouse is having a 'non-scalable fence' built around it.

Wow, the President having to protect himself against his own citizens.

Meanwhile, right-wingers prevent Biden from apoearing at election events and Trump defends this.

World's Greatest Democracy TM.

Shocking and increasingly disturbing given the obvious Trump-lite imitators we have over here.

I would suggest America is cooked for the foreseeable whoever wins. Perhaps the best hope for them is that if Biden wins, the people controlling him and dispensing his medication are collectively up to the task of providing some functional solutions.

I would suggest America is cooked for the foreseeable whoever wins. Perhaps the best hope for them is that if Biden wins, the people controlling him and dispensing his medication are collectively up to the task of providing some functional solutions.

Well it's probably better than having the current president snorting coke, injecting heroin and killing babies at every opportunity

Well it's probably better than having the current president snorting coke, injecting heroin and killing babies at every opportunity

I understand he likes to "grab pussies" as well. I'm sure Hulluotpost is totally relaxed about that.

Who are the people controlling Biden, Hulloutpost?

And what's this about his medication?
It was sarcasm, something you know a lot about; based upon his bumbling public performances and my incredulity that he is capable of running a world super power himself.

He's either playing the avuncular card for all it's worth like a washed up ham or he really is that bad.

I understand he likes to "grab pussies" as well. I'm sure Hulluotpost is totally relaxed about that.
Trump not acceptable, but do check out the Creepy Joe material out there. He is VERY hands on with females often children that he doesn't know. I have posted elsewhere so I won't bother to re-post it here.

Last edited:
It was sarcasm, something you know a lot about; based upon his bumbling public performances and my incredulity that he is capable of running a world super power himself.

He's either playing the avuncular card for all it's worth like a washed up ham or he really is that bad.

That doesn't make any sense at all. Once again you've been called out and provided a bullshit response to cover your right-wing misinformation and smears.

Nobody is fooled by you anymore, Hully. You're a busted flush.

You do know he was vice-president to Obama right? And has spent his entire adult life in America's political system?

And that somehow electing him is more of a risk than a baby eating psychopath who injects heroin, worships satan and kills babies?

I would imagine the average American couldn't give 2 hoots about his public performance, if he's elected it will be to try and bring the covid crisis in the USA under control and put back some level of functionality to the many government institutions that Trump has gutted. Like the CDC, the Attorney Generals office and the FBI

That doesn't make any sense at all. Once again you've been called out and provided a bullshit response to cover your right-wing misinformation and smears.

Nobody is fooled by you anymore, Hully. You're a busted flush.
Who was I trying to fool in the first instance. The inhabitants of an off topic football message board?