Only in America... | Page 13 | Vital Football

Only in America...

Poor little righty snowflake with his intellectually challenged views wants to be noticed and play with the big boys.

Hilarious.

Anyone watching the BBC2 series on Trump (perhaps this should be on the what are you watching on TV thread).
It is gripping watching, even if I am looking through my fingers

Someone should tell them that they cant shoot a virus dead.
Aside from a few discerning Imps fans, they are a strange breed over there. Led by the strangest of all.

Someone should tell them that they cant shoot a virus dead.
Aside from a few discerning Imps fans, they are a strange breed over there. Led by the strangest of all.

Ah yes, but they can shoot each other. They're quite keen on that.

My wife saw an article on the news, that Walmart, the supermarket chain, sells guns, and normally has them on display. Apparently they've taken them off display, but you can still buy one and put it in your shopping trolley - if it fits, cos it aint just handguns!!

Then they wonder why police shoot someone who's committing a felony.

My wife saw an article on the news, that Walmart, the supermarket chain, sells guns, and normally has them on display. Apparently they've taken them off display, but you can still buy one and put it in your shopping trolley - if it fits, cos it aint just handguns!!

It is pretty impossible for us to understand the US take on gun ownership, and the opposite is also true...

It is pretty impossible for us to understand the US take on gun ownership, and the opposite is also true...

Discussing this with a leftie compadre back in the 80s, he did point out, laconically:

"Yeah, but they do have the best-armed proletariat in the world". 🤣

This is an outdoor supply shop in Canada, huge chain of massive shops (camping, fishing and hunting, everything you could possibly want for any of those activities)

That rack of guns goes round to the right and extends as far again as is in the picture, including shotguns both pump and semi-auto

IMG_20190807_152908-min (1).jpg

And that is Canada, now imagine what the US is like...

This is an outdoor supply shop in Canada, huge chain of massive shops (camping, fishing and hunting, everything you could possibly want for any of those activities)

That rack of guns goes round to the right and extends as far again as is in the picture, including shotguns both pump and semi-auto

View attachment 43244

And that is Canada, now imagine what the US is like...
I'm assuming the pink one is a special for the homicidal lady customer.