Forest v Derby Match thread | Vital Football

Forest v Derby Match thread

The Poacher

Vital Squad Member
After listening to CH interview pre Derby game 2 questions and his replies to those questions gave me a little insight to how his mind works.
Question 1: Non scoring Grabban what is he going to do about it?
Answer: All players in their careers have a dry spell, nothing goes right for them etc but the mark of a good team is about teamwork to carry players who are going through confidence issues with themselves and he expects others to score (Like Ameobe with the Rotherham game) in place of non scoring players, we have enough quality in the squad to overcome and compensate these confidence issues.

Question 2: How are you going to put a winning squad together to beat Derby and what does it mean to you personally?
Answer: Bit predictable really IMO, all the players know what is expected from them in a local derby match, they are up for it especially those players who have been with NFFC a little while.
Personally the Derby match is just another game from a Managers point of view which I suppose is true but to us supporters its a little bit more special than that and he recognises this from fans.

BTW nothing more on Grosicki as yet but the Club are working behind the scenes just as hard as ever to get this done and dusted.

All in all a typical forest interview nothing Negative or any positivity a little bland to be honest.

Onto tomorrow's night game against the Mutton munchers my expectations are running high and expect (demand) us to play the full ninety minutes not first 45 mins or second half 45 mins and definitely not them them score in extra time.
No Wayne Rooney either which is a plus for us except for Mad Mel who is whinging twat and that its always other peoples fault why Derby is always gets bad press.
Anyway enough rambling from me hope we have a great game and the result favours us. Cheers.

The sheep look toothless, lots of pointless passing around not creating much and no Rooney to do something from a set piece is a bonus. Could do with a little squad rotation as the games are coming fast, Taylor and Knockart are fresh and would be a good time to use them.

Only worry is a really convincing win will see them sack Cocu & that might kick start their season as they struggle towards more financial cheating, drink driving, stabbings, masks, free tickets & whatever else they consider the “derby way”

Sheep shagging wankers.

Only worry is a really convincing win will see them sack Cocu & that might kick start their season as they struggle towards more financial cheating, drink driving, stabbings, masks, free tickets & whatever else they consider the “derby way”

Sheep shagging wankers.

This. Lets just go for a comprehensive 2-0 rather than the 5-0 thrashing we'd like to see.

I'm having a terrible day. Like a domino effect of shit caused by scenario after scenario of shit caused by person after person telling little white lies. It's not even lunch time yet. This doesn't bode well for this evening lol.

Sheep shagging wankers.

Beautiful Thank you.

Sheep shagging wankers.

You missed out murdering their own and having a sheep's head in their pub.

Bold move - ORF is undefeated this season.

Yes and it was starting to bother me, this is the sort of game that could give us a shock. Even though in theory we should cruise home, but life's not like that and luck plays quite a big part at times, as we've found out recently. Rooneys absence might just be the incentive needed by the sheep.

In spite of that I'm trying to look on the bright side and visualise how we'll look with 7 points.

Hoping for a win tonight, but, as is always the case, we'll need lady luck to be on our side.
Against Rotherham, we started very well, and could have taken the lead on a couple of occasions. When we didn't, they grew in confidence and began to become more assured in possesion, making us increasingly frustrated.
Recent games versus Derby have seen us start very quickly, almost bullying them into submission and not allowing them back into the game, so hopefully, more of the same tonight.

Yes and it was starting to bother me, this is the sort of game that could give us a shock. Even though in theory we should cruise home, but life's not like that and luck plays quite a big part at times, as we've found out recently. Rooneys absence might just be the incentive needed by the sheep.

In spite of that I'm trying to look on the bright side and visualise how we'll look with 7 points.
If we beat them 10-0 we might get as high as 14th until tomorrow, ORF!

:toot: