Whats Glaring | Page 2 | Vital Football

Whats Glaring

Real quality costs and our owner doesn't possess that commodity. Fans being cheated don't get that didn't you enjoy the last 4 years. At the end of the day the continuation of SUFC is the important thing shit or bust not for me IMO

Brentford have already shown that quality doesn't have to cost the earth.

Here's a list of attributes that all top players have
Skill, style, grace, ability, creativity, vision, control, touch, versatility, attitude and endeavour.

That goes for top players now, and the future top players as well, we have to get to Spain, Portugal, South America and Africa and get them found.

Our problem for the last 50 years has been that only the last three of those attributes have mattered when buying anybody

Skill, style, grace, ability, creativity, vision, control, touch, versatility, attitude and endeavour.

That goes for top players now, and the future top players as well, we have to get to Spain, Portugal, South America and Africa and get them found.

Our problem for the last 50 years has been that only the last three of those attributes have mattered when buying anybody
Brentford are in the Championship you do know that don't ya. UTMPB

Brentford are still in the Championship. Attractive football great but you need results to go with it. Plenty of clubs have bought "so called quality" but have been unable to blend them into a team to achieve a winning formula. Wilder has produced a winning formula can he rediscover that formula that's the question.

IDEA: Maybe we could increase the performance bonus the fuckers get if we're successful? (Survival)

It's worked every other season.

Brentford are in the Championship you do know that don't ya. UTMPB
Was going to say somat similar we’ve managed to do what they haven’t although to be fair they have had individually better players and i get the point he’s making, although we bought one of the better players in the championship in freeman and where did that get us

Is there a suicide watch in place.
Last 4 yrs must have imagined that, we were due a sticky patch Wilder needs to dig in and battle through it. Its down to him and the players to turn it around, as it always is,lack of crowd side issue everybody in the same boat just deal with it.is is
ya see this is where we are falling down when a quality player goes through a sticky patch ya know he,ll come out the other side and start performing again, now as for us weres the quality in the first place we dont have any of premiership standard so for me this aint a sticky patch this is us as we are,last season totally over achieved like wilders always saying. mcburnie isnt going through a sticky patch hes just part of a cabbage patch simple as in the champ hes part of a purple patch. we simply arnt good enough. and for the crowd thing . if ya cant see that its effected us more than any then theres no hope.the players we have were picked and signed on there heart on their sleeves sort of thing ,that react to the crowd on a positive way. theres no crowd and our players are mediorca simple as that

Was going to say somat similar we’ve managed to do what they haven’t although to be fair they have had individually better players and i get the point he’s making, although we bought one of the better players in the championship in freeman and where did that get us
Yes i take his point mate and they tend to be a good watch.I was shouted down when i mentioned Ollie watkins as a potential target but hey what's a thick village idiot like me know abart owt?:LOL: UTMPB

Real quality costs and our owner doesn't possess that commodity. Fans being cheated don't get that didn't you enjoy the last 4 years. At the end of the day the continuation of SUFC is the important thing shit or bust not for me IMO
wilders spent over 82 million on robinson
berge mcburnie mouse and brewster.you telling me we couldnt have got better well established players than these. give over man

berge mcburnie mouse and brewster.you telling me we couldnt have got better well established players than these. give over man
Why didn't you ask him when your having a pint with him Twirls?.UTMPB

Last edited:
ya see this is where we are falling down when a quality player goes through a sticky patch ya know he,ll come out the other side and start performing again, now as for us weres the quality in the first place we dont have any of premiership standard so for me this aint a sticky patch this is us as we are,last season totally over achieved like wilders always saying. mcburnie isnt going through a sticky patch hes just part of a cabbage patch simple as in the champ hes part of a purple patch. we simply arnt good enough. and for the crowd thing . if ya cant see that its effected us more than any then theres no hope.the players we have were picked and signed on there heart on their sleeves sort of thing ,that react to the crowd on a positive way. theres no crowd and our players are mediorca simple as that

Probably like yourself I attended all the playoff finals and semi final cup games and having a huge following didn't equate to winning any of them. Wilder prepares the team and if they perform on the field they have a chance of getting a result IMO

I have already said we could have it's the wages we couldn't compete with or were unwilling to pay.

Why didn't you ask him when your having a pint with him Twirls?.UTMPB
berge 22
mcburnie 20
mouse 10
brewster 23
robinson 7
. dont have to have a pint with him ill be seeing him up at the academy pal when my south yorkshire school boys play up there. will you be there rodders in your green envy suit pal.

I have already said we could have it's the wages we couldn't compete with or were unwilling to pay.
dont buy mouse so theres 10 million for wages dont buy brewster so theres another 23 million for wages
buy 3 class players
say wilson for 20
fraser for free
buendia for the 20 theyre asking for
so ya spent 40 million then ya have 42 million left for wages ya could even buy another player or get one on a snodgrass or someone similar.
wilson 20
fraser free
buendia 20
snodgrass 10
50 million
32 million left for wages/
would that be any better in attack

berge 22
mcburnie 20
mouse 10
brewster 23
robinson 7
. dont have to have a pint with him ill be seeing him up at the academy pal when my south yorkshire school boys play up there. will you be there rodders in your green envy suit pal.
No envy whatsoever mi owd pal.Will you be giving him the benefit of your opinion or not? Telling him he's wasted £80 million plus? :shake:McBurnie's £18million isn't it,haven't we got back more than we paid for Robinson?Brewster's £23 million with all the add ons isn't it? If he's as crap as you say they'll be no add ons will there? UTMPB

Last edited:
Probably like yourself I attended all the playoff finals and semi final cup games and having a huge following didn't equate to winning any of them. Wilder prepares the team and if they perform on the field they have a chance of getting a result IMO
but those players could perform in any enviroment ,and i do agree with you up to a certain exstent pal ,players should be able to give 100 percent no matter what. our 100 percent just aint good enough,so the crowd gave em that extra 10 percent that got em playing way above their natural every day game. without the crowd it evens its self out and our team isnt as good as the evened out other teams

No envy whatsoever mi owd pal.Will you be giving him the benefit of your opinion or not?Telling him he's wasted £80 million plus? UTMPB
no cause he,ll be saying things that i cant comprehend to give back a reasonable argument. when hes had a few ya could attempt it then ,but ya chansing a punch on the beak. listen i hate this i really do but i just think hes spent on the wrong players i really do. nowt we can do na i know that but ffs its the same old story we us no matter if gods in charge ,warnock and eventually bassett we always find a way to feel like shit. the prem exsperience this time was great for 3 month then low and behold a fucking pandemic shuts it down a mean for christs sakes it can only happen to sheffield united ahhahaahahahahahah

dont buy mouse so theres 10 million for wages dont buy brewster so theres another 23 million for wages
buy 3 class players
say wilson for 20
fraser for free
buendia for the 20 theyre asking for
so ya spent 40 million then ya have 42 million left for wages ya could even buy another player or get one on a snodgrass or someone similar.
wilson 20
fraser free
buendia 20
snodgrass 10
50 million
32 million left for wages/
would that be any better in attack

Sounds easy this management lark, I certainly wouldn't know if Wilder had any interest in any of those players and less knowledge if they would fit into our team style. That's Wilder's remit he identifies players and the club brokers a deal. I have never said "in wilder we trust" every manager makes mistakes the trick is to not to make many.
We have this group of players till January nobody knows if there is any money to invest then, Wilder has to get a tune out of this group that's what he is paid to do lets see if he can.

Sounds easy this management lark, I certainly wouldn't know if Wilder had any interest in any of those players and less knowledge if they would fit into our team style. That's Wilder's remit he identifies players and the club brokers a deal. I have never said "in wilder we trust" every manager makes mistakes the trick is to not to make many.
We have this group of players till January nobody knows if there is any money to invest then, Wilder has to get a tune out of this group that's what he is paid to do lets see if he can.
them players of examples of what was is out there thats all .