Match thread - where is it. | Page 13 | Vital Football

Match thread - where is it.

Still trying to accept that we won!

At Blackburn!

Nursed a secret hope but realistically a draw was all we could expect.

This has kick started our season.

Checking the table, Blackburn's record was 11-3 before this game. Ours was 1-7.

Good start at righting that wrong - we're not that bad!

This is why all the bollocks of the last two weeks, is exactly that; bollocks. Season is over after four games, give me a fucking break. I got on Paz’s 50/1 and if it comes in, pays for the Caribbean next year, Covid permitting. And may pay for Paz too. I won’t obviously, as he’s a t****************t.

Top 6 was 7-1. Was all over that.

Good times, not really changed that much...but time doesn't wait for anybody.

Aussies i knew, back in the day, would regularly visit Mass (King's Cross) religiously (pardon the pun) every sunday. Don't think the night out would finish 'til Monday afternoon...alright for them as they wouldn't work a proper shift, but tricky for the rest of us with a 9-5.

I would go to Mass in Brixton for the Techno nights and then after parties

The End which was owned by MR C and Layo from Layo and Bushwacka was with out doubt the best club in London at the time of the Superclubs IMHO

I hated Fabric too busy all the time

I had just come from Sheffield ( Uni ) where we had Gatecrasher and obviously i'm from Notts so we had all the cool underground stuff like Smokecsreen, DiY ( RIP Woosh ) Nail (Neil ) from DiY ( Bent ) is a good friend of mine, from Bilborough college where I did my A levels ( He's a big Forest fan ) so I kind of think I could make a judgement on what a decent club night felt like in that scene

The End had

Best sound system
The best Music mainly techno ( real techno like Jeff Mills )
The best set up for the Dj's
The door policy was good too...as long as you didn't come dressed like a Tramp they would let anyone in. They just wanted people in who they knew would enjoy it.

Pills, thrills and bellyaches

Got them to upload at the 3rd attempt

Is that df pretending to have a girlfriend again? Next he will be dropping in that Radio 6 worse DJ, Tom annoying **** Ravenscroft is his mate and he worked on Top Gear.

On the gear more like. Plum

Last edited:
I would go to Mass in Brixton for the Techno nights and then after parties

The End which was owned by MR C and Layo from Layo and Bushwacka was with out doubt the best club in London at the time of the Superclubs IMHO

I hated Fabric too busy all the time

I had just come from Sheffield ( Uni ) where we had Gatecrasher and obviously i'm from Notts so we had all the cool underground stuff like Smokecsreen, DiY ( RIP Woosh ) Nail (Neil ) from DiY ( Bent ) is a good friend of mine, from Bilborough college where I did my A levels ( He's a big Forest fan ) so I kind of think I could make a judgement on what a decent club night felt like in that scene

The End had

Best sound system
The best Music mainly techno ( real techno like Jeff Mills )
The best set up for the Dj's
The door policy was good too...as long as you didn't come dressed like a Tramp they would let anyone in. They just wanted people in who they knew would enjoy it.

Pills, thrills and bellyaches

End was just around the corner from my work, at the time, unless you knew what you were looking for it would be hard to find...great place.

tiny queues for bar, but, out of the door, lines for the water cooler in the WCs (trap 2?) haha.

Went fabric later than you, but it was ok, bit too large for my liking.
Odd that the council thought an anti-drugs policy would affect its clientele, somewhat.

Layo and Bushwacka, aussies are big fans.
Can’t Hurt You Now, collab with Russ Yallop, still gets a turn every now and again.

Ever go hard house Nights at Brixton Academy?

Last edited:
End was just around the corner from my work, at the time, unless you knew what you were looking for it would be hard to find...great place.

tiny queues for bar, but, out of the door, lines for the water cooler in the WCs (trap 2?) haha.

Odd that the council thought an anti-drugs policy would affect its clientele, somewhat.

Layo and Bushwacka, respect, aussies are big fans.
Can’t Hurt You Now, collab with Russ Yallop, still gets a turn every now and again.

Trying to get to the bogs when mullered with double vision gurning your tits off and trying to navigate past everyone especially as you had to go up and down the steps was a fucking task and half

Trying to get to the bogs when mullered with double vision gurning your tits off and trying to navigate past everyone especially as you had to go up and down the steps was a fucking task and half

Too true. Didn’t think much of the places in SoHo, best places always away from there.

Never went to Ministry, not sure whether that was a good thing or not.

Used to go to Fabric quit a bit as was mates with one of the management there.

Never usually lived up to the hype for me IMO.

Possibly, spent about 10 years going out every weekend from Friday to Sunday ...regret it on Tuesday

Be up for it Thursday

I watched lots of bands at Brixton Academy

Got driven there one night with the White Stripes in the back of a van with my mate Tom Ravenscroft ( John Peels son ), Ravenscock as I call him, as they were playing or supporting someone there, cant remember and they were just blowing up around the world at this point. Mental.

That kind of shit would happen all the time to me.