In Wilder we trust........ | Vital Football

In Wilder we trust........

ayamonte

Vital 1st Team Regular
...........oops that should say : In Wilder we used to trust

From Champions league hopefuls to complete no hopers in 10 games.........that's pretty impressive

if theres anyone to have as manager when we have our backs against the wall its wilder thats the only chink of hope we have. forget the next 3 games of any hope in getting anything ,then we need to start getiing points any which way we can

My theory is he was kidnapped by Aliens on the way to the Liverpool away game last January and had his Brain removed and replaced by that of Nigel Clough.

I still trust in him (haven’t got much option) I don’t want anyone else in charge he’s the only one who could get what he does out of this squad the problem is the squad isn’t performing how it can, a lot can be put down to the lack of atmosphere there’s no denying it’s having a big impact

Even if we go down in an abject fashion, I want him to stay - and you can hold me to that.

As long as his heart's still in it, at least.

We're fucked the day he leaves.

But right now, he needs to find something. Balls, inspiration, whatever.

The lack of fans, losing JOC and now Fleck.. that’s a perfect shit storm that may well have crippled anyone trying to manage with our resources.

But loaning out Freeman whilst not recruiting an adequate replacement and paying 18m for a keeper.. that’s on Wilder.

The lack of fans, losing JOC and now Fleck.. that’s a perfect shit storm that may well have crippled anyone trying to manage with our resources.

But loaning out Freeman whilst not recruiting an adequate replacement and paying 18m for a keeper.. that’s on Wilder.
I’ll give you the freeman and no replacement thing but we haven’t paid anywhere near that for ramsdale

Freeman isn't good enough for the Premier League of that i'm sure,but i do think we needed a better version of Freeman.If we hadn't signed a keeper plenty would've moaned and i wouldn't mind betting you would have been one of them.I thought Rammers made some very good saves today. We're all pished off with the season so far, there can surely be no argument from any BLADE abart that.UTMPB

...........oops that should say : In Wilder we used to trust

From Champions league hopefuls to complete no hopers in 10 games.........that's pretty impressive
Spurs 3-0 up v the Shammers,are you on a promise tonight Germaine? When i say Promise i do of course mean a meal and a bottle of wine. UTMPB