fuckin DIRE | Vital Football

fuckin DIRE

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
MCBURNIE fuckin rubbish piece of shit, people saying hes not gettig chances he gets em and misses em all, and wilders signings and team selections shocking. we are going down simple as that ,fucking rubbish. but lets give em this year they deserve it hahahahhahahahahaha. norwood i cant delivery a fuckin letter never mind a decent ball. enda stevens jesus.
one outstanding player Ramsdale kept us in the game

theres ya bottom two dont care what anyone says two worst sides in the division. terrible

MCBURNIE fuckin rubbish piece of shit, people saying hes not gettig chances he gets em and misses em all, and wilders signings and team selections shocking. we are going down simple as that ,fucking rubbish. but lets give em this year they deserve it hahahahhahahahahaha. norwood i cant delivery a fuckin letter never mind a decent ball. enda stevens jesus.
one outstanding player Ramsdale kept us in the game
You Sackin forkin lot of em then Twirls? I thought it was a decent game and a draw was fair in the end but yes we need to be puttin these chances away.Berge had a good game i thought but obviously a game we needed 3 points from and we didn't get em,thank fork Mitrovic wasn't at his best. UTMPB

You Sackin forkin lot of em then Twirls? I thought it was a decent game and a draw was fair in the end but yes we need to be puttin these chances away.Berge had a good game i thought but obviously a game we needed 3 points from and we didn't get em,thank fork Mitrovic wasn't at his best. UTMPB
na mate thought berg was decent,its just so fuckin frustrating that if we,d have took our chances it alters the complete pattern of the game . mcburnie isnt the answer.we stook wi what we got na so thats it. brewster or sharp burke on the end of the mcmissie chances it may have been different . i just wish we could be in the ground giving em that buzz what they feed of simple as that.
our next 3 games will actually make us or break us,in a performance moral sort of way. we are now looking nervous and that breads mistakes and fear.

Watching Utd over the years you must have seen worst, every manager hits a bad run lets see how Wilder deals with his before any knee jerk reactions. Wilder knows its a results business that's football.
trouble is wilder as got us into this position as in his signings and distribution of the funds. ya look round on the bench and think ffs theres no one to change the game. hes now saying we are in the premiership way ahead of time . ???????????? ffs here we go. we lack the quality to score out of nothing like fulhams goal today.
maybe a step back and build again fuck knows but this squad is not good enough. its harsh yes but its fact for me. anyway up the blades

trouble is wilder as got us into this position as in his signings and distribution of the funds. ya look round on the bench and think ffs theres no one to change the game. hes now saying we are in the premiership way ahead of time . ???????????? ffs here we go. we lack the quality to score out of nothing like fulhams goal today.
maybe a step back and build again fuck knows but this squad is not good enough. its harsh yes but its fact for me. anyway up the blades

I believe Wilder said he would be dangerous if he had a serious wedge of money to spend. I think lots of Blades have different opinions on the success so far on those big signings so that may be true. The board have backed him he has the tools to work with so it's up to him and his coaches to get the best out of them.

I believe Wilder said he would be dangerous if he had a serious wedge of money to spend. I think lots of Blades have different opinions on the success so far on those big signings so that may be true. The board have backed him he has the tools to work with so it's up to him and his coaches to get the best out of them.
for me its his attacking players that hes really really fucked up. said on another thread
mouse
mcburnie
robinson
40 million
when we could have had whey better
. to behonest out of them the only one i thought wtf was mcburnie. 20 million for that jesus christ.
anyway only my opinion we are on our way down.
unless we change our tactics and formation. but cant see owt working with this squad.

Robinson needs to go back to the Championship. Dumb fuck.

And so does Norwood, after this season. He wasn't up to it. It's incredible that Wilder kept him on. We were extremely vulnerable to their athleticism with him on the pitch, and not Ampadu.

McBurnie impressed me more today with his control and footwork. Shame he missed the chances. But it's what goes on behind him that's the biggest problem, and Wilder has a lot to answer for...

It's basically all on Berge - who was our best player. Very pleased with him.... but he shouldn't have this level of attacking responsibility.

Lookman's goal was fitting. We have no one who'd even dream of trying that. We've chosen not to try and sign one. Our transfer activity has limited us unnecessarily.

But, make no mistake, if a crowd was there today it would've pushed us over the line to a narrow victory. Been there countless times before.

Whatever happens on the pitch, the main headline is still 'NO FANS'. It's scandalous, and it's having a very big impact. On some more than others.

And so does Norwood, after this season. He wasn't up to it. It's incredible that Wilder kept him on. We were extremely vulnerable to their athleticism with him on the pitch, and not Ampadu.

I thought first half we looked way better as Norwoods passing was right back on point. Second half he tired as did a number of others. His lack of pace and physicality has always been his Achilles heel.

Norwood just has too many 'Championship' moments and seems unable to iron them out.

And the less said about that free kick with Berge in acres of space the better.

for me its his attacking players that hes really really fucked up. said on another thread
mouse
mcburnie
robinson
40 million
when we could have had whey better
. to behonest out of them the only one i thought wtf was mcburnie. 20 million for that jesus christ.
anyway only my opinion we are on our way down.
unless we change our tactics and formation. but cant see owt working with this squad.

You could argue Mousse, Mcburnie and Robinson played a part in our finishing 9th. That's history and you would have expected them to improve, mousse definate question mark over him, Robinson gone strange signing anyway and Mcburnie is like marmite. Could he have got better yes but with serious wage demands and a snowball effect from all other players in the squad. The problem is the whole starting eleven are no where near last years performances, and to get results they have to be at it for the whole game week in week out that's Wilder's dilemma can he solve it I haven't a clue.

McBurnie is just not a Premier League striker and he never will be.

I thought Norwood was good first half but rubbish second. Berge was decent as well as Mcgoldrick until he was inexplicably taken off. Lundstrum like Norwood was okay first half but invisible second half.

We are going down unless three other sides completely self destruct, we have absolutely no creativity in the squad.

we lack quality theres absolutely no quality at all anywhere other than in goal. its a dig in and work team,but that just dosnt go anywhere after the first season syndrome. we havnt got any quality at all to go with the hard work. dropped a reight bollock really have

Sounds like we need Ampadu cloning as he's needed at the back and in the middle.

Despite his limitations we look a better side with Norwood in it, only two games we haven't lost so far he's started. Berge offers more as the right sider than he does bogged down in the middle.

We shot our load in the first 45, which was all very 17/18. Lunstram's race was run on 60, but there is no creative quality and willing legs to come on for him - that'll cost us. McBurnie played well but it's goals he's paid to deliver and he fluffed his lines again.