Match thread - where is it. | Page 11 | Vital Football

Match thread - where is it.

Get into a good rhythm and some confidence and 16-18 points is possible.

Key thing is, a good run in some winnable games and we could end up being there or thereabouts around the playoff places by the next international break. That would be an incredible turnaround
Must admit I was looking at it with a view to being in the mix by Christmas but we must have one of the best squads in this division coupled with one of the best managers so it’s easily possible that we could be up there that quickly.

Suddenly starting to look far more optimistic.

Must admit I was looking at it with a view to being in the mix by Christmas but we must have one of the best squads in this division coupled with one of the best managers so it’s easily possible that we could be up there that quickly.

Suddenly starting to look far more optimistic.
6th place team after 11 games last season had 20 points. Forest were 2nd with 22.

Be interesting to see how close we get.

To be on 15 after this lot of games would be excellent and have us near to the mix. Anything more than that would be incredible.

It's a group of people

One of our post production facilities was on Old Street in Shoreditch London

I started work one night at about 8 in the evening and finished at 4am ( shifts). In the morning a Banksy had been done across a bridge opposite my work place

It was lots riot police officers with the acid smiley face on them

Impossible for one person to have done it on the bridge on their own in that amount of time

I bet you went and gave them some tips

6th place team after 11 games last season had 20 points. Forest were 2nd with 22.

Be interesting to see how close we get.

To be on 15 after this lot of games would be excellent and have us near to the mix. Anything more than that would be incredible.

4 wins
2 draws
+ today’s win

17 points - that should be achievable looking at the next 6 games
We would probably be top 10 - that will do nicely

They are coming to give competition, they had to play through injuries last season lolleys still not right, I expect knockart to start Tuesday probably for him which will give him time to recover.
Ron , they r coming on loan, Knockhart is a short one ( probably not a cheap one), if there is a place on the flanks for only player, Knockhart will get the nod ( unless he is not playing crap) ... a 50/50 decision will in Knockhart favour ...

I'm going to go and tag it later

will post pics
At the Banksy earlier tonight

Cannot upload pics as it says files are too large and I dont know how to make them smaller on my samsung s9

Last edited: