Match thread - where is it. | Page 9 | Vital Football

Match thread - where is it.

Bristol concede on 90+12 minutes. I don't think even Forest have conceded that deep into stoppage time.

Deserved that. Not surprised the stats back up the subjective response.

When Ameobi's shot hit the post I thought we'd have to settle for 0-0.

Given Christie's cross touched onto the bar by the keeper, we could have had three!

But I was only hoping for a 1-0 with Yates bundling in the winner. Same result - season up and running, just in time to face Derby (and I believe we go back above Derby).

Yes, yes we do.

Loving how people stuck with the lads and watched every minute available, well, given the mighty shit service that iFollow provides.

Think we deserved that against a team that have been doing well. much better in last 20 minutes, Taylor may not have the same finesse as Grabban but he occupies the defenders more, and what he does do he does 100% whereas Grabban can look somewhat half hearted at times, Thought we were better with Arter & Taylor on. Good to get a late one instead of conceding. The best thing for me was that the constant sideways passing across the defence seems to have disappeared in favour of getting the ball forward quicker. Far from perfect but could be a good springboard

It has been a good day all round for the people of Nottingham; we won, County lost and it has been confirmed that the artwork on the side of AVI Hair and Beauty, which sits at the corner of Rothesay Avenue and Ilkeston Road, is in fact an authentic Banksy.

You can now look forward to a shed load of those London types, called Tarquin, Lucius or Peregrine, pouring into the area, telling you all how this will give voice to the politically and socially disenfranchised and how fortunate you all are.

It has been a good day all round for the people of Nottingham; we won, County lost and it has been confirmed that the artwork on the side of AVI Hair and Beauty, which sits at the corner of Rothesay Avenue and Ilkeston Road, is in fact an authentic Banksy.

You can now look forward to a shed load of those London types, called Tarquin, Lucius or Peregrine, pouring into the area, telling you all how this will give voice to the politically and socially disenfranchised and how fortunate you all are.

I'm going to go and tag it later

will post pics

Attachments

• Riddles .jpg
    Riddles .jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Riddles 2.jpg
    Riddles 2.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Riddles 3.jpg
    Riddles 3.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 10

Isn't Banksy meant to hail from Bristol?

Haha not particularly deserved but absolutely crucial for the team moving forward.

The work rate was excellent; the only way out of this is for them to roll their sleeves up and battle their way through it, and that is exactly what they did today.

Freeman caught my eye; we know what a talented player he is but his work rate today was phenomenal, his tackling and tracking back equally impressive, and he looks like a niggly, nasty tempered bastard.

We looked organised again, the defensive shape was back to what we expect and the passing and movement got better as the game went on.

We need a run of games now to build on that performance; I reckon 6 or 7 games and we should be able to see what this lot are made of.

And the Gers won!

Cracking

Sometimes you just need to win anyway possible

that will boost the players and give the manager ideas of who is capable etc

Taylor has to start soon as grabs is snatching at chances he would have buried last season